MICROSOFT PROMOTION YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON!

xtremee

i receive another mail as i confirm the first

see this

msfw3.jpg

this is the contain of spam series

And this is the application in the attachment

Plz, Read the last of this application you will find

You will be required to pay our compulsory notarization/legalization as a non resident fee of €420 euro to enable us legalised your wining file in area court of justice here in Netherlands and send your claim . file to the paying bank

MICROSOFT_VERIFICATION_PAYMENT_FORM.doc

Edited by xtremee

xtremee no need to worry... its totally fake...

first microsoft doesnt have its office there, but their office is here:

Microsoft BV

Boeingavenue 30

1119PE Schiphol-Rijk

as for the telephone number.... its fake too... we always have 0031- and then 9 numbers, Amsterdam starts with 020, so the number should start with 003120 and then the other 7 numbers :) The official number of Microsofts office in Schiphol-Rijk is 0031205001500 :)

Furthermore... Lisbeth van Groot sounds dutch but if she was really dutch her name would be Liesbeth van Groot....

So enough reasons why this email is FAKE..

hope this helps you

PS i never saw such a n00b document from Microsoft either.... not even a logo on it man hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Of course it's real!

Just like the one where Bill Gates emailed me from his new business-partner center in Nigeria saying that if I forward this email to ten people, he will know he can trust me and dump quadrillions of dollars from a foreign account into my account ;)

• 2 weeks later...

These scams are like the Internet version of Survival Of The Fittest. The people who are dumb enough to believe them go bankrupt and can no longer afford an Internet connection. ;)

get a gmail account -no spam

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm considering changing my email address just because of all the spam I get, mostly because the address is composed entirely of two English words. Dictionary attacks by bots seem to be more popular now and Gmail does nothing to stop them. Also, it doesn't help that Bugzilla does nothing to prevent your address from being picked up by bots, which I found out only after posting a few messages on it. :angry:

I was going to include a screenshot of all the spam I had today, but a mere 200K image is way too much to include in a post. :rolleyes: