Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
XPero

[Release] XPize 4.4.2

SOme of the changes are subtle but man they are nice! I reocmmended it to a couple close firends and they are all using it.

I have been trying for the last hour to get a copy but, I get cant connect to server no matter WHERE I go to get it? :(

Same here... But I found it on a rapidshare link... I am hosting it on my site for the time being. Oh and there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. I have a McAfee Corporate with active scan.

http://www.nerges.net/hosted/XPize442.rar

uploading now... 5:43pm east coast

Edited by kickarse

Yes, my mirrors are up to date with the latest XPize 4.4.2! I don't know what happened to XPero's site. I hope it is up asap. :yes:

I don't know what happened to my site either. I've sent a PM to xper, but no reply yet. Let's hope he fixes it soon.

I have been trying for the last hour to get a copy but, I get cant connect to server no matter WHERE I go to get it? :(

Same here... But I found it on a rapidshare link... I am hosting it on my site for the time being. Oh and there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. I have a McAfee Corporate with active scan.

http://www.nerges.net/hosted/XPize442.rar

uploading now... 5:43pm east coast

Thanks a lot mate :)

Hi Xpero, i cannot seem to access the download link you provided? says missing link? can you direct me to another server? Thanks

Server still down. XPero, any word from your provider? I was able to download from Dynaletik...Thanx!!

xper, the MSFN admin is the provider. He's doing his best do fix XPize site asap.