I Will Create Any Software You Want For Free

markavondeveloper

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mark Avon and this is my first post. I'm a full-time software developer. I'm willing to create any kind software tool you want for free if you help me out with something real quick.

If you are interested, you can visit a site I just created where I put all the details. Its a simple survey and you tell me what kind of software you want. I explain why I'm doing this at my site. The URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/markavonsoftware/

Let me know what you all think. And moderators, let me know if this is in the wrong place in the forum.

Mark

welcome to the forum, this should have been posted in the software forum, ask an admin to move it if u want. we dont expect anything in return for helping you, helping is whate we are here to do. it is nice tho that we have another person who can make software tho.

Thanks for the welcome ripken204. It said this post has been moved... I'm a little confused... don't know too much about forums. Anyways... I've received a few responses, thanks guys. I may be able to create the software all of you requested. They seem pretty simple.

Mark

Oh yeah, I just added my picture and a picture of my bookcase with all my programming books. Just thought you all might want to see that. :D

Mark

No disrespect to markavonsoftware but you guys be carefull with your email addresses.

Geocities is currently turning into a spammer haven. LOTS of spamvertised sites hosted there.

Know live email addresses are worth extra when being sold on......

No disrespect to markavonsoftware but you guys be carefull with your email addresses.

Geocities is currently turning into a spammer haven. LOTS of spamvertised sites hosted there.

Know live email addresses are worth extra when being sold on......

Do you really think my spamheaven@gmail.com email adresse care ?

:D

@markavon

Nice idea, if I may, can I suggest you to first thing add to your website a list of requests already submitted?

You will probably avoid receiving similar requests and visitors could "vote" for the idea that seems more interesting.

jaclaz

I Will Create Any Software You Want For Free
If that's so, I was really wondering if you could take a look at Auto Gordian Knot (forum you can find here at Doom9 > "(Auto) Gordian Knot" and "(Auto) Gordian Knot Development")

Lately I had some feature-requests I'd really like to see in the next update of AutoGK, but suddenly someone told me len0x has stopped developing AutoGK :(

My question to you is; If you are able to continue where len0x left off with version 2.20?

I don't know if you know anything at all about this program, but I'd really like to see:

- an option to encode audio to OGG Vorbis

> or perhaps a completely different audio encoding method; like how Multi frontend works with the command line exe-files for instance.

- MKV and MP4 container output support.

- I think many would also welcome H.264 support.

- the ability to enter a custom filesize in KB (KiloBytes).

At the moment I can't think of something else.

Perhaps I'm asking too much :unsure:

Edited by CoRoNe