Very cool program

IRON FART

I can't explain this very well in words, so the picture will do the talking.

I dont have a DVD burner, and I wanted all my applications in one place. So I can't burn a large 1.2GB iso with a ton of things in it. Heres what I did: I simply made another cd with the silent installers on it, and used a program called Autoplay Media Studio 5.

I won't explain what this does - I'll let the picture do the talking.

So I have a GUI to choose which apps I want installed silently. Results are great. The background pictures in the setup.exe were taken from the original setup.exe, but the rest of it, placement, text and functionality are all from scratch. It looks very professional too!

It's VERY flexible too.

post-52449-1122625577_thumb.jpg

Edited by IRON FART

Yes but I haven't finished it totally.

If you want it i'll post it when i'm done with it. Also because that program is shareware, there are limitations on it. The compiled .exe will only work for 4 days after compiling and it will add a dialogue box on start and a little text link in the corner. You can't expect much from a trial, but it's worth taking for a spin!

(I'll get a .exe up in about 10 minutes)

this is a great proggie & very easy to use... i have created my autorun.exe 7 pages, with background music... i dont have setup.exe so i made just to make some description of my UACD,,, heres some scrnshot :rolleyes:

... It was just me that had nightmares with paths management in Autoplay? I mean...the place you configure the ".exe" path...i didn't want to use absolute paths and relatives gave me nothing but an headache and pure hate for that program :\