WMP10 Complete Slipstream

@Lemonzest:This has been tested for Windows XP only but if you want to test it your welcome :P One thing to remember, the slipstreamer REQUIRES wmp9 to already be present...

Report your findings if you do.

@OrcoXP: Ok thanks, same as me

@boooggy: Thanks :thumbup for testing....

ok everyone I am very tired but tomorrow I'll be looking into the bug you guys have...

just tested it, and it seams to work perfectly, but there is no shortcuts in the start menu, had to run wmplayer.exe from the program files dir

edit: The icon is in entertainment, but no icon on the start menu like xp.

Image Here, fresh install after a nlite session and slipstreaming WMP10

Works Fine :thumbup

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lemonzest/Fre...ted%20Build.png

@Lemonzest: Great JOB !!! :thumbup I didn't think it would work but it seems it did, as for the icon only being in entertainment that could be related to nlite removing it(I think one of the tweaks or something). This is great news, so now I can add 2003 Server to the supported list also...

@BoardBabe: :P Boardbabe what I meant was, before integrating you shouldn't remove Windows Media Player 9 with Nlite, this will cause problems (and the new version slipstreamer aka version 3 won't let you slipstream it anyway, if wmp.inf is missing)

@RyanVM: PM Sent, Thanks for your support :D

@boooggy does it? i had not noticed since i dont normally use it.

edit: yes it does

Windows Media Player 10 is installed as part of Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1. This version of Windows Media Player includes security fixes and new functionality.

false alarm :(

I have slipstreamed with your program.I have manulayy editited sysoc.inf file.It worked perfectly.However when I check updates from Media Player, it says that new version is required.If I run original Media player setup and check updates there is no updates.I used same files so maybe there is one registry entry causing this problem.Does anyone have solution for this ?