WMP10 Complete Slipstream

well i try it on windows xp pro and home and worked fine.

now i will try the 2.2 and report soon.

@zorro1

did u expand sysoc.in_ after slipstreamer? cause in i386 folder is another sysoc.old.

I have same SYSOC.IN_ bug after slip stream I have unpacked it and it is just empty.I am not using nlite.I have xp sp2 Turkish Edition and have SYSOC.IN_ in original I386 directory.

ps:If some one show me sample SYSOC.INI file, I will appreciate.Thanks.

@Gnome

@zorro1: Which Version of windows XP are you using? Are you using Nlite or any such utility and is the file completely empty after attempting slipstream or is only the slipstreamer entry missing? oh and also are you using the latest version? (v2.1 or v2.2 should be ok)
i use v2.1:

XP Pro VLK with sp2 slipstreaming (french), No nlite, No Drivers , just XP-SP2

@Booogy

did u expand sysoc.in_ after slipstreamer? cause in i386 folder is another sysoc.old.

Yes i have unpack sysoc.in_ and is empty

I tried an install, only that was after using the "manual" version of this util.

WMP10 worked good, as far as I could see. The most important thing, at least for me, was that the Taskbar-toolbar also worked :).

@zorro1: This is a strange error, as the program that adds entries,FEDIT( provided by djbe) is only supposed to add

WMP10Files=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,WMP10SP2.INF,HIDE,7

to the Components section of sysoc.inf

But you say after slipstream sysoc is completely empty?

Could you please send me your SYSOC.INF before any modifications (eg. only wxp + sp2)

@LaptoniC:

Could you also please send me your SYSOC.INF (before being modified)

@Everyone: It seems that non-english XP Sysoc gets corrupted by fedit :( so I will have to contact djbe, or create my own tool to make the entries until then don't let the slipstreamer add entries to sysoc.inf

@LaptoniC:Thanks fo the help

@Zorro1:Thanks for reporting the bug

So it seems i'll be updating the program tomorrow. :lol:

@boooggy: I can confirm that fedit corrupts the sysoc.inf file(from non-english Xp) so I am busy creating my own tool now.. It'll be done by tomorrow hopefully