WMP10 Complete Slipstream

@Ben.Hahlen: I'll add a temporary server untill you can get your server up again.. hope it's not serious :(

EDIT: Alternate added... It's provided by my isp (home adsl acc.) so I hope it'll work

I've been having alot of problems slipping in ryanvm's medium and full pack, so I decided to go with his lite pack since it slips in and gives no errors during setup.

The errors I would get with the medium and full pack was:

Windows cannot load the Internet Configuration library (ICFGNT.DLL). The following error occurred: The specified module could not be found.

So the idea was to go with the lite pack and then use the windows media player 10 slipstreamer. Well after slipstreaming the windows media player 10 into my installs, I'm now getting the same error I was getting with the medium and full version of ryanvm's update packs.

Any ideas on why this might be happening? I have my installs setup to use winnt32.exe that I execute from a bartpe disc. Any help would be great.

Thanks

The error has appeared with nLite users as well, regardless of whether or not they use my pack. The only common thread I'm seeing is that it's from winnt32.exe originated installs. There's a thread in the nLite forum with more info on the matter. I'd suggest you check it out.

@muiz: Could you please provide more details, such as Nlite used,RyanVM pack used,ect.... And also post you sysoc.inf (or sysoc.in_) file

@shinomen: For the record could you also please post you Sysoc.inf (or sysoc.in_) file :)

@Gnome: Your latest version... Does it check if the entries are already there in the files modified in i386 dir? Say if I'm to try your new automatic version, or if there is a new WMP10setup.exe file out, and I want to reslipstream WMP10. Will this work even though my files are already modified since i once tried your manual way to do this?

Downloads should be working now again, had to go back 5 versions of a file :S.

Note: It could be that sometimes the download doesn't work again, but that's probably b/c then I'm trying to use a newer version again, just try to download after a few mins then again.

@Ben.Hahlen: Thanks :thumbup and i've also got a extra mirror

Slipstream V3 (Provided by RyanVM)

Thanks to RyanVM ;)

@shinomen: Thanks, everything in your sysoc.inf looks 100% i'll futher investigate, BUT before I do, does your setup work from dosmode(ie the boot setup, Whatever it's called) setup?

@BoardBabe: If the entry already exists the slipstreamer won't add it again, so no worries using twice...