Why I Fired My Secretary

cancer10

Why I Fired My Secretary

It was my forty-fifth birthday. I knew my wife would say "Happy Birthday." She didn't even say, "Good Morning." I thought, maybe the children will remember. The children didn't say a word.

When I started to the office I was feeling pretty low. As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said, "Good morning boss, Happy Birthday." And I felt a little better; someone had remembered.

I worked until noon. Then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, its such a beautiful day, let's go to lunch, just you and me." That was the best thing I had heard all day and I agreed. We went to lunch, into the country to a little private place. On the way back, she said, "You know, we don't need to go back to the office, do we? Let's go to my apartment." After arriving there, she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something comfortable."

Sure, I replied excitedly. In about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by my wife, children and dozens of our friends. All were singing "Happy Birthday" and there on the couch I sat... naked.

• 2 weeks later...

So, this isn't for real? or..?

I mean if you expect your wife to say Happy BDay when you wouldn't think twice about cheating on your wife. But, also... what a weird and unlikely scenario for your wife to know you'd end up with the secretary in her apartment. The wife should have expected the guy to be nude. lol

It's a good story. It makes it's way around every few years. Whether it is true or not, I can't say. Nothing is as strange as life and life immitates fiction. So it has either happened or it is going to happen. Who's volunteering? Not me. I already read about Lorena Bobbit.

DL

*shudders in fright*

--shaking head sadly--

I guess it's not to surprising that a story like that can make it's way around the world. But you know he got it back, right? Ahhhhhh, I'll just leave it at that.

DL

@MadGutts

What, may I ask, are 'Bunny boilers'? Can that be Googled? Gonna find out. Dang, off on another tangent.

Edit> Ok, there's Eric and the Bunny Boilers, a band out of Glasgow. That doesn't make sense. Back to Google.

--next>"Just like occasional drug use or a nasty bang to the head, major issues with a partner or ex can trigger serious mental behaviour. A phenomenon better known as bunny boiler syndrome." Ok, now I get it.