HOTFIXES: Windows XP SP2 & Windows 2000 SP4

Submited by netquik

KB885222 -› Performance of 1394 devices may decrease after you install Windows XP Service Pack 2

Download -› 367 KB (December 17, 2004)

Switches: KB885222.exe /q /n /z

The download link is not working for this update.

Here is the correct one:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

Cheers,

Steve

Fixed! :) Thank's for letting me know

Hi I am trying to make a cd of Windows xp pro with sp2. And the hotfix's 19 of them and windows media player 10. I have done my windows xp Slipstreaming so it is SP2 with the 19 hotfix's. But after I make the ISO file it's like 707MB to big to fit on a cd they are 700MB. How Can I do Sp2 and the 19 hotfix's without the iso being biger then 700mb? Would also like to add windows media player 10 to it but would be to big for sure then. Please let me know Thanks.

Wow Cool when I did the RVMUpdatePack1.2.1Full my folder is only 639mb with sp2. I wanted to ask do you need the DOCS SUPPORT VALUEADD folders? They came on my cd but do you need them for anything would help out on more space a lot. Not sure what they are for if to do anything with windows install. And how would I load windows media player 10 into the install useing nLite dont see a place for that. Thanks for all the help mean it ty.

Wow Cool when I did the RVMUpdatePack1.2.1Full my folder is only 639mb with sp2. I wanted to ask do you need the DOCS SUPPORT VALUEADD folders? They came on my cd but do you need them for anything would help out on more space a lot. Not sure what they are for if to do anything with windows install. And how would I load windows media player 10 into the install useing nLite dont see a place for that. Thanks for all the help mean it ty.

The docs folder just has a image for the readme. Dont care then delete docs folder. Doubt u need support or valueadd folder. Delete!!!

Windows Media Player 10:

http://www.btsunattended.net/Projects/WMP10_Slipstreamer/

Make sure to use inf less addon on ryans page.

Yeap, and thats why I said use it since he wants to intergrate WMP 10.

And the fact I said use Bâshrat the Sneaky's WMP10 Slipstreamer.

:thumbup

Oh and there might be like a 10min delay before loging into windows the first time.

At least there is here when running in virtual pc. Guess wmp 10 is installed. ;)

Ok Thanks. I got 1 more thing to ask this is wild. Ok I installed a new copy of Windows Xp Pro SP2 on my pc. But for some thing some times it pop's up with a box says. The files you are installing are older then the files already installed. Please insert the Windows XP Service Pack 2 in the tray. This comes up about any software I install I never got this before with my old windows xp pro I had. Do I have to insert this cd everytime it pop's up going suck. How do I fix this please?

Or if you're integrating WMP10 into the CD and don't want the computer looking for WMP9 hotfixes which aren't on the computer :rolleyes:

Yeap, and thats why I said use it since he wants to intergrate WMP 10.

And the fact I said use Bâshrat the Sneaky's WMP10 Slipstreamer.

Oh and there might be like a 10min delay before loging into windows the first time.

At least there is here when running in virtual pc. Guess wmp 10 is installed. ;)

OK, thanks guys

@ incroyable hulk

first: thank you very, very much for initiating this page and keeping it up-to-date, i really appreciate & prefer this "sticky" the windows-update page.....

@ all wizzards

as i'm not that familiar til now with the integrate option, i want to ask:

if i integrate hotfixes to my unattended windows prof cd (i already integrated sp2), what happens if for example hotfixes already integrated become "obsolet" because of newer hotfixes ???

(like the removed KB890047 & KB867282)

do i have to rebuild my cd ?

thx for any comments.