HOTFIXES: Windows XP SP2 & Windows 2000 SP4

So people stop IMing and emailing me, my next release is planned for either April 12 or 13, after MS releases their April security updates. No public beta is planned as the changes between 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 aren't nearly as significant as the changes between 1.0.5 and 1.2.0.

Also, if anyone has the CABs for the below update pack versions, please PM/email/IM me.

1.02 Lite
1.02 Full
1.03 Lite
1.04 Lite
1.05 Lite
1.05 Medium

EDIT: My forums are back up. Please continue any further discussion on this topic there.

KB893357

Size: 481 KB - 1.2 MB

This update to Windows XP provides support for Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), which is the latest standards-based wireless security solution derived from the IEEE 802.11i standard. It also contains Wireless Provisioning Services (WPS) Information Element support, which enables improvements in wireless network discoverability.

More information for this update can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/KB893357

During the unattended install in Gui mode where it's finalizing the installation (where it installs the svcpack.inf listed updates) I keep getting a window asking the location to unpack files with the path filled in as:

\windows\system32\inetsrv

Does anyone know which update is responsible for this and how to silently accept this default path?

(btw - I'm using the direct listing of exe's in the svcpack.inf, and not using the integrate method)

During the unattended install in Gui mode where it's finalizing the installation (where it installs the svcpack.inf listed updates) I keep getting a window asking the location to unpack files with the path filled in as:

\windows\system32\inetsrv

Does anyone know which update is responsible for this and how to silently accept this default path?

(btw - I'm using the direct listing of exe's in the svcpack.inf, and not using the integrate method)

You are probably using the qchain.exe that can be downloaded from Microsoft. This exe file is actually a self-extracting archive that contains the real qchain.exe file. If that's the case, simply extract the file and the overwrite the existing exe with the one you extracted. As I understand it, this file is largely unecessary with the latest updates though, so you may just want to delete it outright.