Adobe Reader 6.02 silent install

Regarding wisptis registry hacking - yes, having the installer remove those entries shouldn't be too difficult. However, there are some potential issues.

First, Acrobat Reader has to be installed prior to Journal Viewer or the system gets p***y (though I'm beginning to think Journal Viewer isn't really needed for 95% of the people on this forum anyway) when Journal Viewer starts.

Second, I'm afraid that there are some user-specific settings in that reg file that may not translate well to other computers. I'll look into that more.

Very good RyanVM .. re-release AcroReader when, or if, you solve the 7z s***! ... Just LOVELY!  :thumbup

Hopefully it'll just require a command switch. But yeah, I'll probably put a new release up eventually anyway once I get the wisptis stuff in there.

No prob. Check out my .NET SP1 installer too ;):P:D

Been OTLO 4 it, but haven't seen it, maybe I was looking in the wrong place?!?

This is the thread I was looking for it in, is this wrong?

Wrong thread. Look in the .NET SP1 thread. MSFN is also hosting the file now. If you go to the .NET page at unattended.msfn.org, it's linked there as well.
ryanvm i just notice that u are using the /qb what if you use /qn instead will that work?

/qb is with progress bar

/qn is without.

/qn will work fine. I personally like to see the status bar. Shoot me an IM and I can send you a version with the /qn switch.

ryanvm, its gonna be a chore to do adobe without wisptis...wisptis isnt even loaded with adobe, i think its cuz of a plugin, but no matter what, its gonna break journal viewer from working...now, if you dont install journal viewer, you dont have wisptis...or, what you could do, is find out which plugin adobe is using to run wisptis...it has to be a plugin, cuz i checked the registry for adobe and its not in there.. I do know adobe can be run without wisptis...and with journal viewer installed...but, anytime you load journal viewer, wisptis will be loaded...also msoffice has wisptis also. so, unless you want to find which plugin is loading wisptis, i wouldnt worry about it, its a pain to end task wisptis, but its not worth the time to fix it.