Adobe Reader 6.02 silent install

For those of you who don't know how to obtain the full version of the adobe reader, or if you want it in a language other than english, check out this Link to Adobe's downloads.
Tobe has already provided that link in this thread a few days ago.
10q, but i have 1 question - why does Adobe let her full products download 4 free?!

They don't. Those are only downloads for their FREE reader.

What is the difference between Central European English and the "normal" english?

I assume they are different. If you go to the normal download page and tell it you want English then you only get 6.01 and they advise to patch it.

What is the difference between Central European English and the "normal" english?

I assume they are different. If you go to the normal download page and tell it you want English then you only get 6.01 and they advise to patch it.

I was about to ask the same question.

If the difference is like enuffsaid said, then there's no problem. I think menus, messages, help file, and other stuff would be understandable. Unless, there's something else I don't know.

NO there seems to be no difference in them, just that they are packaged for the europeans, but it seems to use U.S. english in them, as I have always used those links to download reader and never had any problems out of using it. There may be small discrepancies when looking through the software itself, but the files that your reading in them are going to be the language that it's written in anyways so it shouldn't matter. For me it really doesn't matter if they spell color, colour, or refer to the bathroom as a John for that matter, it has no bearing on the functionality of the program itself. Being that it's more or less a shell, it really doesn't matter if it's using the "formal" english or the U.S. derivative of it. It's more or less like the Explorer browser for .pdf files, so there really's not much to worry about, if you don't understand a specific wording in the program there is always www.dictionary.com. The .pdf files themselves, if written in American English will be able to be read in that language.