ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2044 rebuild 2

6 hours ago, Anbima said:

Open "Preferences" in \Chrome\User Data\Default.
Search for the entry "intl".
Change it accordingly:
"intl": {
      "accept_languages": "en-GB,en"
   },

If it does not exist, add it.
I have this before the following entry:
"kMouseGestureProfile": {

Thank you very much, you're my saviour, it worked! It's rather strange the OP didn't tell me it could be changed this way and assumed I was making a mockery out of him. 

5 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Holy crap!  What's with the SPAM posts today?  I "reported" several but apparently they were still coming in.  I lost count at *SEVENTY*.

I wonder why spammers aren't interested in this topic. They post anywhere but here.

19 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I thought you were talking about the GUI...

18 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

...and not the word-selection of web sites that you visit.

I see you already edited your over angry replies to my question, there's nothing to be angry about! Please relax, I already got help from @Anbima

Though you still didn't answer to my suggestion posted here, perhaps you just don't know? I'll be absolutely fine, if you don't know, thanx.

On 10/1/2023 at 7:03 PM, Cocodile said:

Why not simply take the en_UK pack from the same Chrome?

Being open source, the index locations do not have to match.

File #xyz in original Chrome may or may not match Chromium of the same version, may or may not match Brave of the same version, may or may not match Supermium of the same version, may or may not match Catsxp of the same version.

I know for a fact that we have three different indexings for 360Chrome v13 and v13.5.

3 hours ago, Dave-H said:

I've got rid of all the ones that you and others reported, but yes, there's bound to be more!
:realmad:

The forum I used to mod wouldn't remove spam unless specifically reported so I started to report ALL of them.

I got 20 or 30 or so in and they kept popping up new!  I'd rather see 100 "likes" back-to-back-to-back then Quicken, Medical, and Airline spam, lol.

The spam is still coming in!  By the same "member".  Can't that member be banned/blocked by our more active moderators or does it have to wait until the Admin arrives?

Nevermind, the "just now" posts deleted when I posted this.

Looks like today is going to be a FULL TIME JOB just to keep removing Quicken, Quickbooks, and BitCoin "stuff".

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

1 hour ago, Cocodile said:

I wonder why spammers aren't interested in this topic. They post anywhere but here.

In my experience, spammers generally tend to post in the social threads here, in the 'General Stuff' section, not in the technical threads.
God only knows how they choose where to dump their junk!
:realmad:

5 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Looks like today is going to be a FULL TIME JOB just to keep removing Quicken, Quickbooks, and BitCoin "stuff".

I wonder why would you post spammers' favourite keywords? To attract more spammers? To promote their activity?

I just have no idea.