ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2036 rebuild 1

I don't even waste my time trying user agents these days, that's "old school" and modern designers basically only rely on UA for "mobile" version versus "real computer" version.

This polyfill will fix that web site for you -

// ==UserScript==
// @name Inject Change Array by Copy .toSorted() Polyfill [110]
// @version 0.0.1
// @match *://*/*
// @run-at document-start
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

if (!Array.prototype.toSorted) {
  Array.prototype.toSorted = function (compareFn) {
    return this.slice().sort(compareFn);
  };
}

image.thumb.png.21b676566004f0ca84eee675fce9dfec.png

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

1 hour ago, Dave-H said:

Another site which doesn't work in 13.5.
https://themodernmilkman.co.uk/products/milk
The product thumbnails never load.
It doesn't work in any browser I've got on XP.
It does work in Firefox 118 on Windows 10 of course, but only after a long delay.
I haven't tried any different user agents.
:(

Concerning FireFox, I think you have an other problem, On Linux latest ESR version opens complete page including pictures within the second

Edited by seven4ever

On 10/1/2023 at 2:20 AM, seven4ever said:

Is it possible to restore the 13.0 look, and if not , increase the height of title + address bar , + restore the previous avatar ?

From what I am finding, uBOs "badge" is cut off on the bottom and right on even the 13.0 look.  Also cut off on Ungoogled Chromium latest-and-greatest on Win10.

For now, I'm keeping the XP skin "as-is", the badge cut-off issue is being cut off in over a dozen different skins tried from the 360Chrome's skin page and even Official Ungoogled Chromium does this cut off.

Hey NotHereToPlayGames,

I'm having some difficulty finding an explanation as to what the primary differences are between builds 2036 and 2044 are.  I can recognize UI differences, plus the language issues, but are there actual compatibility or functionality differences?

Also is there a ready to run binary of 2044 that I can just extract and run, or is the file replacement guide that you wrote on that thread a necessary part of the process?

Thank you :)

The first post in that thread will have a download link once I get it all put together.

I was originally targeting this weekend but it may end up being next weekend instead.

As far as "primary differences", they're all minor and there has been no "significant" advancements with 360Chrome in over two years.

It's v86.  Nothing more.  Still the best there is for XP but users of newer OSs have more "modern" alternatives to choose from.

That said, I actually prefer v86 over everything "newer" and it does EVERYTHING that I actually throw at it.

It's not going to do "everything" - but nor does its XP competitors.

1 hour ago, Jody Thornton said:

Hey NotHereToPlayGames,

I'm having some difficulty finding an explanation as to what the primary differences are between builds 2036 and 2044 are.  I can recognize UI differences, plus the language issues, but are there actual compatibility or functionality differences?

Also is there a ready to run binary of 2044 that I can just extract and run, or is the file replacement guide that you wrote on that thread a necessary part of the process?

Thank you :)

I'm glad that I'm not the only one wondering this, but the answer is 1 post above my post. :P

Edited by mina7601

How strange, it seems to have no adverse effect on my machine at all.
I've never tried 360Chrome on Windows 10.

On another subject, is anyone else having problems with the emoji on MSFN with 360Chrome?
It was working fine until a day or two ago, now clicking on the emoji button just brings up an empty window with 'Loading...' in it.
It's fine on Firefox 118 on Windows 10, so I assume it's not a problem at the server end.

9 minutes ago, Dave-H said:

On another subject, is anyone else having problems with the emoji on MSFN with 360Chrome?
It was working fine until a day or two ago, now clicking on the emoji button just brings up an empty window with 'Loading...' in it.

It loads fine here.

Wv-Ld-RAIiy-O.png