ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2036 rebuild 1

The best way to think of VPNs is do you trust "them" (the owner of the VPN Server) or Google or Microsoft or Facebook or Twitter or Instagram with your "data" ???

Bearing in mind that when somebody like Google or Facebook "misuses" your data, they are fined MILLIONS.

But when a VPN misuses your data, they file bankruptcy, change their name, then start a new VPN with a new name and start all over.

I'm over-simplifying, of course.

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Bearing in mind that when somebody like Google or Facebook "misuses" your data, they are fined MILLIONS.

most large companies play dirty to get ahead because they know the fine will be ridiculous in comparison to the whole net revenue

I think I had read it before.

the facebook menu on the left side is gone :(

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

ErrorUtils caught an error:

Failed to execute 'querySelectorAll' on 'Element': ':not([data-id="unfocused-state-actions-list"] *)' is not a valid selector. [Caught in: Could not query select unfocused state actions list]

Subsequent non-fatal errors won't be logged; see https://fburl.com/debugjs.

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

Uncaught TypeError: event.cancelBubble is not a function at HTMLDocument.bringBackDefault (new_rightclick.js:87)

48 minutes ago, Milkinis said:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

Disable any extension like uBO that has any list being updated without you knowing precisely what was updated in said lists.

No guarantees as I do not use Facebook.

Both cancelBubble and querySelectorAll has been supported by Chrome since version 4 (not a typo, version FOUR) - https://caniuse.com/mdn-api_event_cancelbubble and https://caniuse.com/queryselector

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

No guarantees as I do not use Facebook.

I run FB site in a fresh browser without extensions. 

I performed  the same test on W7 and the problem still exists

note: this browser is almost unusable on W7 x64 either it takes too long to load a site or it just freezes with 1 tab

I didn't bother updating from 13.5.2022 on my XP, but Facebook loads here without such errors. I just logged in and logged out.

The errors up there remind me of one customer that had to reinstall Windows on some of their machines because their browsers were getting garbled data from the server running web application they were using that didn't work because of it, although the data was indeed clean on the server where it was confirmed working locally via localhost.

I can't believe nobody else here is not a facebook user.

I have tried different browser builds on XP and W7 and the page doesn't load as expected.

is there a way to sort this out ?

45 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Perhaps you over-estimate the intersection.

Facebook Users = 2.9 Billion
MSFN Members = roughly 36
360Chrome Users = roughly 6

why 36 and 6 ?