MSFN board is not available in Russia without VPN

Egorkaru

1 hour ago, 66cats said:
2 hours ago, Saxon said:

Using VPN is illegal in Russia

AFAIK, government-approved VPNs are allowed.

"Goverment"-approved VPNs are no VPNs in that country.

1 hour ago, 66cats said:
2 hours ago, Saxon said:

According to the Russian laws, you're here illegally and you will be prosecuted.

? NotHereToPlayGames is either using a government-sanctioned VPN, is a scofflaw, or is not posting from Russia. Struggle to see how this is relevant to the thread, explain?

You misquoted Saxon. The quoted statement 

2 hours ago, Saxon said:
4 hours ago, Xao_Fan-Tzilin said:

you are again making political maxims (you remember that this is prohibited?)

don’t shove your hatred into every hole!

Using VPN is illegal in Russia, let me ask you, what are you doing here in the first place?

According to the Russian laws, you're here illegally and you will be prosecuted.

was not addressed to @NotHereToPlayGames, but to someone else. See my quote! :whistle: And TBH, something like this shouldn't really happen. And certainly not to a native speaker if you are one. nimportequoi.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

3 hours ago, 66cats said:

Are you using one?

Any number of reasons. 

I was regarding to this exact matter, not laws in general. This is clearly seen from my post.

Struggle to see how this is relevant to the thread, explain?

Poor machine translation is one of the probable reasons. Please use DeepL or Google to translate the cited BBC articles into Russian.

3 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Are you using one?

Not sure about relevance, but posting from the East Coast of Burgerland.

5 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Poor machine translation is one of the probable reasons

lol?

? NotHereToPlayGames is either using a government-sanctioned VPN, is a scofflaw, or is not posting from Russia. Struggle to see how this is relevant to the thread, explain?

Everything is possible, we don't see who's on the other end of the cable.:dubbio:But NotHereToPlayGames never complained about the VPN problems. Struggle to see how this is relevant to the thread, explain?

3 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Google is nobody's friend. nimportequoi.gif

I remember hating my parents as an angsty teen. You're more grist to the mill  still loved :)

Edited by 66cats

3 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Can we count this as the confirmation of that member working for the Russian government, then?

Yes, but only if we can't logic our way out of a paper bag. Did you click the link?

Yes, but only if we can't logic our way out of a paper bag.

Oh, that explains it then! Government is a political organisation, therefore - the member's postings, and even the account presence, are violating the forum rules.

Russia is blocked because of spammers. Nothing wrong with Russian people posting here, if they are breaking a law in their own country then that is something they will have to deal with themselves. 

3 hours ago, Dixel said:

1 - MSFN board is not available in Russia without VPN!

2 - VPN is illegal in Russia.

3 - Checkmate. So - we shouldn't see any Russians here at all.

Again a lie. In Russia, VPN is not prohibited, and access (in one way or another, as best as possible) to resources blocked by government agencies is also not prohibited. In Russia, only propaganda and dissemination of ways to bypass blocking are prohibited. Nothing more.
So you still have to see the presence of russians on this resource. Fight with the Russian government or your own government, but not with the russians, we haven’t done anything bad to you (specifically to you!).

3 hours ago, Dixel said:

Government is a political organisation

Sometimes, jokes need to be explained. At such times, i thank Google.

Governments should be political organisations but some of them are organisations only, who are nevertheless responsible for their citizens, but their citizens are also responsible for such "governments".

Edited by AstroSkipper