Extensions and custom buttons for UXP browsers - Corrections, modifications, adjustments, and special recommendations

• 2 weeks later...

8 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Good to know. I will also change that in my next release. 

Today it changed "by itself" here. :)

(the name changed after disabling and re-enabling the list):

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Fightingfalcon said:

Things have gotten quiet here lately...

Any news on the next release of UBOL?

Scott

Thanks for asking! :) As long as no new errors occur and everything is running well, there is no need to update. I'm travelling on so many fronts that my time needs to be well managed. :P Or is something not working? :dubbio: I can't see any serious problems at the moment. :no: uBlock Origin Legacy 1.16.4.35 is running fine here. :P 

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Youtube started bugging me today that add blocker was detected  (it was running just fine last week). I used before quite old latest official build uBlock0_1.16.4.30.firefox-legacy.xpi in Seamonkey 2.53.18.1. Now it forced me to search updates and I found this thread. I installed uBlock-Origin-Legacy-1.16.4.35-special-mod-by-@AstroSkipper.xpi that seems to be the latest here (I removed old version and deleted the ublock0.sqlite and cache directory) but YT still detects it. Do other users started having the same issue? Any chance to update plugin or filters to fix it?

It was some random music playback youtube.com/watch?v=L6C4pEVobqI&list=PLniIok63O63_QMjgO2WVOdrWcEt4K2nSw&index=26

Interesting, I tried it last night at home and it didn't bugged. Today I tried it on the same PC as yesterday and it doesn't bug me too. Maybe some filter was updated? Or does it YT in random way for different users?

Edited by xrayer

3 minutes ago, xrayer said:

It was some random music playback youtube.com/watch?v=L6C4pEVobqI&list=PLniIok63O63_QMjgO2WVOdrWcEt4K2nSw&index=26

Interesting, I tried it last night at home and it didn't bugged. Today I tried it on the same PC as yesterday and it doesn't bug me too. Maybe some filter was updated? Or does it YT in random way for different users?

I think YouTube is permanently changing code and experimenting with it. And of course, it also depends on the filter lists you are using.

57 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

I think YouTube is permanently changing code and experimenting with it.

True that. It may also happen that basilisk (mypal too) runs out of VM, making some extensions crash -the aw snap of chrome, without the notice).

Edited by dmiranda