“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

7 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Hey @XPerceniol, you forgot this question.

Oh ... haha ... I was imagining you picking up a per-owned cheap guitar or violin and strumming some new cords and making music at your home as I don't recall you posting much about music as your interest. Sometimes when I'm lonely (usually not lonely rather empty, being around other people usually is stressful for me nowadays given everything and politics here) I just shut up and pretend [self preservation] (Pick my battles) and I enjoy my instruments. Well, the ones I didn't pawn myself. Lost many during bad times in life. Hard to explain.

Edited by XPerceniol

44 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Try, try it! Because this would be your new hobby, perhaps...

Actually, let me tell you this:

Inside my house, we once caught a baby dove and put it inside my house (because its parents were not there), we wanted to feed it, but it died quickly before we could feed it.

Edited by mina7601

On 11/25/2022 at 1:32 PM, msfntor said:

"Also I have a short list of countries with whom I can socialize with." 

Pro-Putin demonstrations every week in Germany?

Thousands Of Pro Putin Protesters Demonstrate In Germany In 'Parade Of Shame': https://www.unilad.com/news/thousands-of-pro-putin-protesters-rally-in-germany-in-parade-of-shame-20220411

Pro-Russian rally in Germany: https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-03-27-pro-russian-rally-in-germany.rJp7tBAMq.html

Pro-Russia demonstrations in Germany against violence and discrimination against Russian speakers: https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-04-10-pro-russia-demonstrations-in-germany-against-violence-and-discrimination-against-russian-speakers.ryMo-o2lE5.html

So @D.Draker, search for countries without pro-Russia demonstrations maybe?....

Which countries are without pro-Russia demonstrations?

Hi, what does it have to do with me ? I don't live in Germany. Looks like you confused me with someone else. 

Here, in Vichy, all is fine.

Just now, D.Draker said:

Hi, what does it have to do with me ? I don't live in Germany. Looks like you confused me with someone else. 

Here, in Vichy, all is fine.

Just in case... you might be thinking about the Germans...the facts are there.

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Just in case... you might be thinking about the Germans...the facts are there.

You mean socialazing with them ? I doubt that, I don't even speak German/Frisian/Saxon. And those whom you mentioned, I don't think they are of German nationality.