“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

Yes, @mina7601, you are a really exceptional person, polite and helpful always! I don't have a very good opinion of today's youth, but you are commendable, honorable exception. I understand you perfectly, when you avoid colleagues who have bad manners. I did the same thing at your age. I understand that it is difficult to find colleagues (or girls) of your level...but look for them!:hello:

Thanks for your words! It's good to know you did the same at my age. And yes, I am always trying to look for colleagues!

5 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I will, I promise!

Thank you very much, Mina!

.. I am social as well, I like to talk to people, even strangers, in the street... but mostly to adults... sometimes to young people - so I am and was always open to people!

... always interested in talking to people

You too, be open to people!

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

Your subjects (Arabic, English, French, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Religion, Professional and national education) are very interesting, they will give you a good start in your overall life, and professional life!

I can think with that, but only for the following subjects: English, French and Religion. I mainly don't like Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. And also, Religion, Professional and national education are not counted in total marks, unlike the main subjects, which are: Arabic, English, French, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

Express your gratitude to your parents (especially your mother) that they have given you a good start in life, that they have raised you well!:worship:

Once I finish 3rd secondary, sure I will! :)

Edited by mina7601

4 hours ago, msfntor said:

- when I see the young people in the streets of my city... hmmm I have not too nice thoughts... the drugs, the violence that you can feel.. Afraid to meet them at night! That's all I can say...

Of course there are exceptions, of course, but they are not very visible.

Yeah, I used to be out at night in the 90's and now in bed at 10PM and I'm SO VERY happy that its quiet here today. Seems like a lifetime ago and I was fearless but also oblivious and too open to wearing my 'heart of my sleeve' and people took the (full) opertunity to pull the 'wool over my eyes' .. but that was then. Here and now - Today. One day at a time now.

Will write more a bit later but happy to see that everyone here at the forum seem to be in good spirit and this makes me happy. I know its hard for others out there when families are struggling to get by and I think of them and am grateful and mindful of how much wore it could be. 

'There but for the grace of God, go I'

Edited by XPerceniol

12 hours ago, mina7601 said:

And yes, I am always trying to look for colleagues!

You need to connect with people based on their common interests with yours. What are your hobbies, your favorite activities for now?..

I knew this was changing...when I was a kid, I collected postage stamps...but when I grew up, I dropped them completely

16 hours ago, msfntor said:

Thank you very much, Mina!

.. I am social as well, I like to talk to people, even strangers, in the street... but mostly to adults... sometimes to young people - so I am and was always open to people!

... always interested in talking to people

You too, be open to people!

Looks like you're very sociable...

3 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Talking about computers and knowing more about them. That's what I mainly like to do.

That's cool!

I used to have hobbies ... needlepoint and number painting, but I stopped and I do miss having hobbies besides computers.