“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

16 hours ago, msfntor said:

@XPerceniol; perhaps you frequently bathe in chlorinated water ???:unsure: I've found some thoughts for you on the web:

Sadly, chlorinated water and Fluoride is the normal for me. I use water filter for drinking water but have to bathe in it. Some believe (Myself included) the danger is Flouride, as it Calcifies The Pineal Gland (our direct line to the healing energy from the planet and erase our spirit)

Was awful today and glad to be home but I feel quite muddled and disjointed.

Symptoms of heavy metal toxicity:

Tremors – Involuntary shaking of fingers or muscles. <--Yes

Headaches. <--Yes

Infertility for men or women. (NA)

Mental “fogginess” feeling confused. <--Yes and Yes

Anxiety and depression. <--Yes and Yes

Deteriorating eye health. (Not thus far)

Memory problems. <--Yes

Poor kidney function. (Not that I'm aware)

Intestinal and digestive problems. <--Yes

Tingling sensations and weakness in the hands, feet, and/or around the mouth. <--Yes

Poor immune function – recurrent infections or having an autoimmune disease." <-- NO - I usually get over a cold in a day

I don't know, I guess anymore.

Need to clean up tomorrow. People here are pigs and don't know that meaning of the word, and my OCD and I have a very different idea of clean.

I'm not watching Jim Carey and so happy.

He prefers to stay unmediated and deal with is illness his own way.

Sorry if I made no sense, wouldn't be the first time.

Hope you are well and our posting helped somebody reading to (at least) know they are not alone.

9 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Sadly, chlorinated water and Fluoride is the normal for me. I use water filter for drinking water but have to bathe in it. Some believe (Myself included) the danger is Flouride, as it Calcifies The Pineal Gland (our direct line to the healing energy from the planet and erase our spirit)

Was awful today and glad to be home but I feel quite muddled and disjointed.

Symptoms of heavy metal toxicity:

Tremors – Involuntary shaking of fingers or muscles. <--Yes

Headaches. <--Yes ... ...

Ask your doctor to do a blood test for heavy metals, then to find a solution to ged rid of these.

Good water is ozoned, not fluorided or chlorinated... And we too use a water filter for drinking water, by Brite

Edited by msfntor

Walking extends life, even better if you walk fast

9/16/2022

An unprecedented maxi study confirms that walking defends against dementia, cardiovascular disease, cancer and death from these diseases;

it also reveals that, if you walk fast, the recommended 10,000 steps a day are not necessary to stay healthy, much less is enough.

The work was awarded a double publication in the journals JAMA Internal Medicine and JAMA Neurology.

The study was carried out by Matthew Ahmadi, a researcher at the Charles Perkins Center of the University of Sydney.

"For less active individuals, our study shows that as little as 3,800 steps a day can reduce the risk of dementia by 25%," the authors state. The study specifically found that every 2,000 daily steps reduces the risk of premature death of 8-11%, up to approximately 10,000 steps per day.

Similar associations were observed for cardiovascular disease and cancer.

More steps per day was associated with a lower risk of each type of dementia, while 9,800 steps per day was the optimal dose linked to a 50% lower risk of dementia, but the risk was reduced by 25% with a minimum of 3,800 steps per day.

800 steps per day was the optimal dose linked to a 50% lower risk of dementia, but the risk was reduced by 25% with a minimum of 3,800 steps per day.

It is not just the total daily steps that matter, they conclude, the intensity of the step or a faster pace have also been shown to reduce the risk of dementia, heart disease, cancer and death associated with these conditions.

Here: https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-09-16-walking-extends-life--even-better-if-you-walk-fast.rJ-CKclzWj.html

Walking this many steps a day can reduce your risk of dementia

9/7/2022

Do you want to reduce the risk of dementia? Start counting your steps and the pace at which you walk.

220905165650-02-walking-wellness-dementi

"Is 112 the new 10,000?"

published this Tuesday in JAMA Neurology.

The greatest reduction in dementia risk, 62%, was achieved by people who walked at a very fast pace of 112 steps per minute for 30 minutes a day, according to the study.

In previous research, 100 steps per minute was considered a "fast" or moderate level of intensity.

The editorial argued that people looking to reduce their risk of dementia should focus on their walking pace over distance walked. ...

More: https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-09-07-walking-this-many-steps-a-day-can-reduce-your-risk-of-dementia.SJI7juBxj.html

Dogs can smell mental stress in humans with 94 percent accuracy

10/1/2022

A new study shows something amazing: Thanks to their unique olfactory organ, dogs can smell when we feel stressed.

It's our breath.

Dogs have a unique sense of smell that is vastly superior to ours.

That's because they have 125 to 220 million olfactory cells, depending on the breed, while we have just 5 million.

But not only that: They can also distinguish between smells much better than we can.

An advantage that humans have been using since the domestication of the wolf thousands of years ago.

Dogs can smell mental stress in humans with 94 percent accuracy.

A well-known example is sniffer dogs.

They are trained by the police to be able to smell drugs and sound the alarm, and they are used at customs, for example.

On the other hand, it has also been established in medicine that dogs can recognize when their owner is unwell or is seriously ill, for example with cancer.

Dogs can smell it when we're emotionally down, study says.

However, according to a new study, this is not only limited to physical problems, but also applies to psychological ones.

According to this, British researchers from Queen's University Belfast and Newcastle University found out that the four-legged friends can smell when we are emotionally bad.

If we feel stressed, it is not uncommon for the furry friends to "feel" it and try to cheer up their owner with cuddles. ...

More: https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-10-01-dogs-can-smell-mental-stress-in-humans-with-94-percent-accuracy.BJgdE04SMj.html

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Walking extends life, even better if you walk fast

9/16/2022

An unprecedented maxi study confirms that walking defends against dementia, cardiovascular disease, cancer and death from these diseases;

it also reveals that, if you walk fast, the recommended 10,000 steps a day are not necessary to stay healthy, much less is enough.

The work was awarded a double publication in the journals JAMA Internal Medicine and JAMA Neurology.

The study was carried out by Matthew Ahmadi, a researcher at the Charles Perkins Center of the University of Sydney.

"For less active individuals, our study shows that as little as 3,800 steps a day can reduce the risk of dementia by 25%," the authors state. The study specifically found that every 2,000 daily steps reduces the risk of premature death of 8-11%, up to approximately 10,000 steps per day.

Similar associations were observed for cardiovascular disease and cancer.

More steps per day was associated with a lower risk of each type of dementia, while 9,800 steps per day was the optimal dose linked to a 50% lower risk of dementia, but the risk was reduced by 25% with a minimum of 3,800 steps per day.

800 steps per day was the optimal dose linked to a 50% lower risk of dementia, but the risk was reduced by 25% with a minimum of 3,800 steps per day.

It is not just the total daily steps that matter, they conclude, the intensity of the step or a faster pace have also been shown to reduce the risk of dementia, heart disease, cancer and death associated with these conditions.

Here: https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-09-16-walking-extends-life--even-better-if-you-walk-fast.rJ-CKclzWj.html

Thank you, I will walk more. Hopefully they will plow the building this year when the snow starts, last year I nearly fell. I read it all and will head your advice. :)

Watch this good boy protect his little human from a charging dog like an absolute champ

NTB Staff ·· Nov 12, 2022 · NottheBee.com

Bestest boy protects his kid from another dog's attack.

What a good boy!

He really ran and knocked over his little human to move him out of the way of the oncoming attack, then stood over him and fought the other dog off, then when the other dog tried to attack again, good boy bolted over and swept the leg like freaking Liu Kang!

Then back to mom and boy, standing in front of them like "Don't worry, if dat foo comes back I'll buss him up again."

Someone get this boy a couple steaks and accidentally spill some of your beer next to him!

Here: https://notthebee.com/article/watch-this-good-boy-protect-his-little-human-from-another-charging-dog-like-a-pro

Edited by msfntor

BINAURAL BEATS

These Sound Waves Could Make You Feel High, Scientists Say

This recording technique uses tiny differences in frequency to generate two close tones and a third, phantom tone.

BY CAROLINE DELBERT

abstract-magical-neon-wave-swirl-circle-

oxygen//Getty Images

New research quantifies the use of binaural beats for the first time.

This sound technology pairs close frequency sounds to affect the brain.

Different types of binaural beats may have different effects.

In the never-ending quest to either get high or feel better, people are using a sound technology, called “binaural beats,” to mellow their minds. This sophisticated recording technique uses tiny differences in frequency to generate two close tones and a third, phantom tone.

Proponents say the results affect their brains in a profound way, culminating in decades of use and study. Now, a large study of regular people shows how many have been trying binaural beats as a form of therapy or even an intoxicant.

What Does Binaural Mean?

To understand binaural beats, we need to lay down some basics of sound. The term “binaural” means “two sounds,” and binaural recording—without the “beats”—refers to a kind of stereo recording wherein the listener feels totally surrounded by the musicians. (Pearl Jam used it for some of the songs on the 2000 album Binaural.) With binaural beats, the listener is bathed in two sounds that are close in frequency, which means the size and repetition of the waves that make up the sound are similar.

Binaural beats are usually below 1,000 Hertz, which is in the low range of average human hearing. For reference, everyday sounds range from 250 to about 6,000 Hertz. Earbuds manufacturer Nuheara breaks low- and high-frequency sounds into a very recognizable comparison: different letters of the English alphabet. Some letters, like “F” and “S,” and -Th sounds, use air flowing through a much smaller portion of the mouth and are higher in frequency. Other letters, like “U,” “J,” and “Z,” use a larger portion of the mouth and throat and generate lower-frequency sounds.

🧠 MORE BRAINY STORIES FOR YOU

We Can Hack Our Brains to Become Better People

This Is Why Your Brain Sucks at Multitasking

How Space Travel Literally Rewires Your Brain

With binaural beats, these lower-frequency sounds are piped into each side of a pair of headphones with a small difference between them—perhaps 400 Hertz on one side, and 440 Hertz on the other. The brainthen tries to make sense of this small difference by isolating a separate 40-Hertz sound, representing the difference between what the two earsare hearing.

How Binaural Beats Affect Your Mood

In a July 2005 paper published in the journal Anaesthesia, researchers broke down five categories of binaural beats patterns. Delta is the lowest frequency difference, just 0.5 to 4 Hertz. Next is theta, between 4 and 7 Hertz. Alpha beats range from 7 to 13 Hertz, and beta is from 13 to 30 Hertz. Finally, gamma includes sounds from 30 to 50 Hertz apart. Delta binaural beats may help people sleep more deeply, for example, while beta beats may help people stay more alert.

In the new research, published in the journal Drug and Alcohol Reviewin March, scientists set out to perform what they call the first formal study of its kind to specifically ask about binaural beats in order to establish a baseline of use around the world. “This paper establishes the existence of the phenomenon of listening to binaural beats to elicit changes in embodied and psychological states,” they write. From there, it can be studied further and in association with other treatments or drugs.

As part of the study, the Global Drug Survey, and independent research company based in London, reached out to people in 22 different countries (in 11 languages), and a total of nearly 31,000 responded. The survey found that 5.3 percent of respondents—over 1,600 people who completed the survey—reported using binaural beats either alone or in combination with other drugs or treatments. “Respondents most commonly used binaural beats ‘to relax or fall asleep’ (72.2 percent) and ‘to change my mood’ (34.7 percent), while 11.7 percent reported trying ‘to get a similar effect to that of other drugs,’” the researchers report.

You Can Find Binaural Beats Online

Most people reported seeking out binaural beats from sites like YouTube, where content to encourage sleep or reduce anxiety is pretty much an entire category of content. There are tons of very popular “sleep aid” types of videos on the site, with meditations and lullabies that have hundreds of millions of plays. Some of the popular binaural beats uploadshave tens of millions of plays.

“The mere existence of this phenomenon challenges broadly held assumptions about what drugs actually are,” the researchers write. “It has led us to ask whether mediated digital experiences could also be considered ‘drugs,’ or whether they are better placed as complementary practices alongside drug use.”

Indeed, people have meditated using droning gongs or the low sounds of unified chanting, for example, for hundreds of years. It may be time to study how sound affects our brains in a bit more depth.

BEFORE YOU GO ...

Information Could Be the Fifth State of Matter

There’s an ‘Anti-Universe’ Going Backward in Time

Could Aliens Have Created Our Universe in a Lab?

CAROLINE DELBERT

Caroline Delbert is a writer, avid reader, and contributing editor at Pop Mech. She's also an enthusiast of just about everything. Her favorite topics include nuclear energy, cosmology, math of everyday things, and the philosophy of it all. 

Here: https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a39744526/these-sound-waves-could-make-you-feel-high-scientists-say/

Destroy Unconscious Blockages and Negativity, 396hz Solfeggio, Binaural Beats

Music for Body and Spirit - Meditation Music

3.19M subscribers

Collection of the best melodies for the soul - Instrumentales De Oro Del Recuerdo

Memory Melodies

130K subscribers

Fall Asleep in Under 3 MINUTES | Body Mind Restoration | Melatonin Release

Idyllic Melody

591K subscribers

Relaxing Sleep Music • Deep Sleeping Music, Relaxing Music, Stress Relief, Meditation Music (Flying)

Soothing Relaxation

9.94M subscribers

Fall Into Sleep IMMEDIATELY • Relaxing Music to Reduce Anxiety and Help You Sleep • Meditation

Silent Meditation Music

181 subscribers

IMMEDIATELY...