Microsoft Windows Update v3/v4/v5

2 hours ago, DeLoreanTimeMachine22 said:

Soy nuevo no sé nada

Cualquier pregunta sobre por qué hacer esto para Windows XP también. Tiene v6 y correctamente. Y una nota revivir el v6 hasta que microsoft elimine por completo. En v4's eliminar como v6.

Primera página no utilizable en IE (actualización infinita) y en 2020 completamente MUERTA. Por favor, rescate v6. Y me gusta esto para Windows 2000, 98, 95, NT. ¿Cuándo lanzar la versión completa de v5 y v4?

Windows Update v6 works from March 2022 on all systems thanks to ProxHTTPSProxy 1.3, to fix the redirect problem just add g_sconsumersite.
Windows Update v5 works from June 2022, but until October 2022 only critical updates could be installed, since then optional Software/Hardware updates could be installed.
Windows Update v4 has recently returned to work thanks to SUS but only in Automatic Updates in Windows 2000 SP2+.
And Windows Update v3 works since August 2022, the site was revived in any way, but it only works in the most widely spoken languages, and the inventory system is old, October 2000.

22 hours ago, WULover said:

Sorry, but I don't really understand what you want to say. Use deepl.com as translator if you have difficulties in english.

Windows Update is revived, I wrote a guide about it.

V4 and V3 are almost restored.

I have better English now

I will write myself and translated. Sorry for my bad english too.

Skipping V6 things. Only my question is V4 and V5 is restored?

Translated: Are v5 and v6 restored?

20 hours ago, WinFX said:

Windows Update v6 works from March 2022 on all systems thanks to ProxHTTPSProxy 1.3, to fix the redirect problem just add g_sconsumersite.
Windows Update v5 works from June 2022, but until October 2022 only critical updates could be installed, since then optional Software/Hardware updates could be installed.
Windows Update v4 has recently returned to work thanks to SUS but only in Automatic Updates in Windows 2000 SP2+.
And Windows Update v3 works since August 2022, the site was revived in any way, but it only works in the most widely spoken languages, and the inventory system is old, October 2000.

Thanks. I cant wait public site

14 hours ago, DeLoreanTimeMachine22 said:

I have better English now

I will write myself and translated. Sorry for my bad english too.

Skipping V6 things. Only my question is V4 and V5 is restored?

Translated: Are v5 and v6 restored?

V5 is restored, V6 toi, v3 almost, and V4 no

Hi. can someone make a video tutorial on how to restore Windows Update v5 please? I keep having trouble when setting it up when following the tutorial that was created here. I have followed each and every step but I keep getting a 404 Server Error when accessing Windows Update v5. If anyone can create a step by step video tutorial, that would be very helpful and much appreciated.

8 minutes ago, MarioTetris998 said:

Hi. can someone make a video tutorial on how to restore Windows Update v5 please? I keep having trouble when setting it up when following the tutorial that was created here. I have followed each and every step but I keep getting a 404 Server Error when accessing Windows Update v5. If anyone can create a step by step video tutorial, that would be very helpful and much appreciated.

I making but i need to record again because in record glitched