Microsoft Windows Update v3/v4/v5

Hello, I want to recreate the Microsoft Windows Update v3/v4/v5 sites in local with all the elements.

I know the Wayback Machine Downloader to do this but I can't find any pages of this site on web.archive.org.

So, can you help me doing that project?

Note: this is a public project, anyone can participate, but pls, don't share other Windows Update sites than v3, v4, v5 or v6.

Edited by WULover

On 3/10/2022 at 7:32 PM, WULover said:

Hello, I want to recreate the Microsoft Windows Update v3/v4/v5 sites in local with all the elements.

I know the Wayback Machine Downloader to do this but I can't find any pages of this site on web.archive.org.

So, can you help me doing that project?

Note: this is a public project, anyone can participate, but pls, don't share other Windows Update sites than v3, v4 or v5.

Of course there is an archive of the website on Wayback machine. I opened this v4 in IE yesterday and it even downloaded the ActiveX control, but I didn't get any result from the page. Look over here: https://web.archive.org/web/*/v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Edited by maile3241

5 hours ago, maile3241 said:

Apparently someone has already worked on a similar project: 

i saw the title bar they use "default.htm" not "default.asp" that's why it's unofficial

Edited by LonghornXP