Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Here, I've expressly allowed (so it's in green) msfn.org and cdnjs.cloudflare.com before all. And you are forbidding cloudflare, not good.

Check if you truly will deny 1st-party scripts, and not 3rd-party frames??? There we are...

...and www.gstatic.com (and www.google.com) is forbidden here.

All of the scripts are allowed, along with any form of Java.

I don't have problem reacting.:cheerleader:

My eye is no longer red, but it's morning. Thank you DD!

I'm so glad you're fine ! Have you ever tried Thealoz DUO (Made in France) for your eye ? It's very good !

Sorry, couldn't find in English ! I'm pretty sure you understand French ?

Thealoz Duo est une solution pour a protection, l'hydratation et la lubrification de la surface oculaire indiquée dans le traitement du syndrome de l'oeil sec modéré à sévère.

Ne pas conserver au-delà de 3 mois après ouverture.

Informations complémentaires

Gouttes pour les yeux (trehalose, acide hyaluronique) pour la protection, l´hydratation et la lubrification de la surface oculaire indiquée pour le traitement du syndrome de l´oeil sec modéré à sévère.

Indication

Indications: Thealoz Duo est préconisé en cas de gêne, picotements ou irritations oculaires. Ces symptoms peuvent être induits par des facteurs extérieurs tels que vent, fumée, pollution, poussière, conditions climatiques ensoleillées ou froides, air chaud, climatisation, voyage en avion, travail prolongé devant un écran d´ordinateur, …

5 hours ago, D.Draker said:

All of the scripts are allowed

Ah yes,  It's fine, I misinterpreted your screenshot regarding the scripts.

So, unfortunately, I don't have any more ideas (other than allow (so put in green) msfn.org) to solve your (and XPerc.) problem... which happened to me once, recently. Restart the page if you changed the tab to read other stuff, is that I did.

5 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Thealoz Duo

Cool thank you, I didn't know this medicine. Usually we use "Vitamine A Faure" (Retinol - Eye drops solution), 10 ml bottle.

We'll pick this up at the pharmacy...

Normally I don't have any problems with my eyes (except for a black spot in one... but you already know that)...:blink:

- ha, "pollution, ... travail prolongé devant un écran d´ordinateur, …" - very frequent causes, in my case - before all

Edited by msfntor

8 hours ago, msfntor said:

Babylon Mom: How I Created a Peaceful Family Environment By Just Giving All My Kids iPads

FAMILY·Feb 4, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

If your kids are anything like mine, having a peaceful evening around the table is like trying to enjoy a marching band filled with rabid hyenas. Hear me when I tell you this: it's not your fault. Children are simply unstable. They are not okay! Just today, my 4-year-old threw the most epic tantrum because the banana she asked for came already peeled. These people are unhinged. It is not your imagination that your toddler needs to spend some hard time in juvie.

Blessedly, there is one incredible, 100% effective trick to effortlessly creating a peaceful home. Just give every child his or her own iPad! Ladies, I have witnessed literal miracles once I finally took the plunge and gifted all my progeny their own personal tablet. I only regret I didn't give my children their own iPads sooner!

Now, my husband and I can share an actual conversation and a bottle of merlot over dinner while our children are reduced to zombie-like statues who don't even blink. It is seriously so tranquil. I can say my toddler's name 20 times in a row, and he won't hear me. Finally, I can be left alone! And we deserve that!

The best part is that iPads work in any scenario. Need to get some housework done? iPad. Need to keep everyone contained at a restaurant? iPad. It's best for them to have iPad access in their bedrooms, in the car, at the kitchen table…basically anywhere they might try to interact with you. Put one in your baby's crib. Don't wait. You will be so glad you did. There is nothing more rewarding than co-parenting with Apple. If I could make Steve Jobs the godfather of all my children, I would. That alluring, bald, bespectacled man. Mmmmm. Sorry, tangent.

Ladies, no parenting book will prevent little Julie from assaulting Zachary with a homemade shiv assembled of Melissa and Doug odds-and-ends over having the back row of the minivan all to herself. You know what can? Screens! I truly believe you can achieve the same peaceful family environment that I've experienced if you will fully commit to a home full of iPads, chargers, and perhaps some AirPods so you don't have to actually hear what your children are listening to.

Going forward, you won't have to waste any more money on toys, sports, or piano lessons because your kids will lose all interest in anything that doesn't give them unearned, systematic hits of dopamine time and time again. It's a delightful win for everyone. So, carry on friends! May we be the parents who bring up the most tolerable, silent generation the world has ever seen!

Haha here: https://babylonbee.com/news/babylonmom-how-i-created-a-peaceful-family-environment-by-just-giving-all-my-kids-ipads

I'm in a big family and I can definitly say it is a little chaotic (there are 8 of us) but also a blessing at the same time there may be a little bit of fighting every now and then but we still love each other like family

allow (so put in green) msfn.org to solve your (and XPerc.) problem

Yes I see that in my ancient version of uBlock (uBlock Origin v1.26.2) my allowed are green, but in the recent version of uBlock(uBlock Origin 1.46.0), the allowed are greyed, like in your screenshot.

How have I never seen this terrifying bungie disaster??

NTB Staff

··Feb 5, 2023 · NottheBee.com

I've always wanted to do this, but I think I just changed my mind…

Before you freak out too much, the woman in the video did survive.

This happened in 2012 in Africa, and like a lot of things on the internet, resurfaced to terrify the heck out of us.

Erin Langworthy slowed enough before the cord broke to allow her to survive the plunge into the Zambezi river at Victoria Falls in Zambia. She spent 40 minutes in the water, but in the first few she managed to stay conscious enough to swim out of the rapids.

The sound of bubbles was so loud. I felt as if I had been slapped all over. My hands had stopped me hitting the water headfirst and blacking out. My lungs were on fire and I was struggling to breathe.

I later found out I'd fallen for four seconds after the rope snapped: a distance of up to 40m. If I had been over land, I'd have been dead. Luckily, it had rained the day before, so the river was turbulent and full.

The more than 100 feet of bungie cord still attached to her kept dragging her downriver until she managed to wedge her arm in some rocks.

At one point, the cord snagged below me and I was trapped below the surface. As I was running out of air and my vision started to fade, I managed to dive back down, grab the rope and pull it free. Eventually I managed to wedge my arm between two slimy rocks near the side of the river. All I thought about was clinging on.

By the time she was rescued and taken to a hospital, more than 6 hours had passed. Other than bruising and a collapse lung, she had no other major injuries.

Around 50,000 people jump from that spot every year, so it was pure chance that the rope snapped on me – just wear and tear. They've now introduced measures to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Yeah, I think I might still skip the jump and enjoy the view with my feet planted on solid ground!

HERE: https://notthebee.com/article/how-have-i-never-seen-this-terrifying-bungie-jump

Speaking about the end of the world…

OIP.Qo9BygPXa-mik4e2nj2_3gHaJQ?pid=ImgDe

The Second Coming, by Harry Anderson

"6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains. ...

12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. ...

17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight [departure] will not take place in winter ... 

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. ...

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d]31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

- from Matthew 24 NIV

FoSXnfxX0AMZPh3?format=png&name=small

Edited by msfntor

Horrified Satan Distances Self From Grammys

ENTERTAINMENT·Feb 6, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

63e125f220cef63e125f220cf0.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA — In a rare public statement, The Prince of Darkness has distanced himself from last night's Grammys performance by Sam Smith, which he denounced as "cringy" and "appalling."

"Listen, folks, I enjoy demonic sexual perversion just as much as the next guy, but this is just too much," said the frustrated Father of Lies. "I'm the god of this world! I appear as an angel of light! It's supposed to be sneaky and subtle! Has Hollywood lost its ability to be subtle? What on earth happened to this town?"

"And how am I supposed to corrupt the next generation when no one watches this garbage anymore?" he lamented. "At least I still have TikTok."

Sources close to nonbinary gay performer Sam Smith revealed the singer is "extremely disappointed" by the Devil's reaction. "We worked for weeks on this loving ode to our evil master! WEEKS! And he doesn't even like it? What do we have to do to get our Unholy Father to notice us? WAaaaaaaa!"

Sam Smith then started dancing harder and singing louder while cutting himself with knives in hopes the Evil One would hear him.

Satan then urged the world to "please ignore these weirdos" and focus on the important work of protecting reproductive freedom while fighting for diversity, equity, and inclusion.

Demonic

by Anything Goes

125,883 views Feb 6, 2023

- by Paul Joseph Watson

"We shouldn't even give these people attention. It's exactly what they want."

"Being evil and degenerate = depressed and miserable

Being decent and loving = happy and fulfilled"

"Selling your soul 1970: Devil - "How would you like beauty, admiration from the masses, and success and fortune beyond your wildest imagination?" Selling your soul 2023 Devil - "The best I can do is depression, a terrible body and social media ridicule for a couple days" "

"When they tell you they're evil and they serve Satan, believe them."

"I’m not religious whatsoever, but even I realize that the further we stray from religion, the worse society gets as a whole. I guess most people need the fear of god to act decent"

"I am pagan. And yet more and more often I find myself siding with Christians against this evil. An awkward position to be in, to be sure."

Experts say she will end humanity. Here's the fix, with Elon Musk, ChatGPT, AI robots.

by Digital Engine

1,857,170 views Jan 22, 2023

AI robots, with Elon Musk, Boston Dynamics. To learn AI, visit: https://brilliant.org/digitalengine where you'll also find loads of fun courses on maths, science and computer science.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpRM25pUD8w

"Really sorry about the repost. I've added some important info - particularly some comments from OpenAI's CEO at 14.20, which show he's very honest about all this. I was worried that it might seem like I was attacking OpenAI (they are very active on safety). I've also added some great new Atlas footage at 10s and more on robot birds at 10m. ..."

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune

SEVERE WEATHER PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST

photo-contest-week-38-Maja-Kraljik-shelf

NW Adriatic sea,Croatia” by Maja Kraljik

photo-contest-week-38-Nicola-Pirondini-t

“Tornado near Carpenedolo (N-Italy) September 19th, 2021” by Nicola Pirondini

photo-contest-week-36-Maja-Kraljik-night

Aug 6th,2021.NW Istria,Croatia” by Maja Kraljik

photo-contest-week-36-Martin-Kucera-ligh

“Even though it was a holiday, I managed to catch such a summer storm. It was my first seaside storm. Umag, Croatia, 27.8.2021” by Martin Kučera

MORE: https://www.severe-weather.eu/category/photography-contest/ 

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

SEVERE WEATHER PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST

photo-contest-week-38-Maja-Kraljik-shelf

NW Adriatic sea,Croatia” by Maja Kraljik

photo-contest-week-38-Nicola-Pirondini-t

“Tornado near Carpenedolo (N-Italy) September 19th, 2021” by Nicola Pirondini

photo-contest-week-36-Maja-Kraljik-night

Aug 6th,2021.NW Istria,Croatia” by Maja Kraljik

photo-contest-week-36-Martin-Kucera-ligh

“Even though it was a holiday, I managed to catch such a summer storm. It was my first seaside storm. Umag, Croatia, 27.8.2021” by Martin Kučera

MORE: https://www.severe-weather.eu/category/photography-contest/ 

I'm using the first photo as my new desktop background :)