msfntor

image001.jpg

Salvador Dali

1.jpg

Exploring the irrational: The paranoiac- critical method of Salvador Dali

An autobiographical note 

“He is a hero who revolts against paternal authority and conquers it.” 
SIGMUND FREUD 

“To write the following, I am wearing for the first time some patent-leather shoes that I have never been able to wear for long at a time, as they are horribly tight. I usually put them on just before giving a lecture. The painful pressure they exert on my feet goads my oratorical capacities to their upmost. This sharp and overwhelming pain makes me sing like a nightingale or like one of those Neapolitan singers who also wear shoes that are too tight. The visceral physical longing, the overwhelming torture provoked by my patent-leather shoes, forces me to extract from words distilled and sublime truths, generalized by the supreme inquisition of the pain that my feet suffer. So I put on my shoes and I begin to write down, masochistically and without haste, the whole truth about my exclusion from the Surrealist movement. I care nothing for the calumnies hurled at me by Andre Breton, who cannot forgive me for being the last and the only Surrealist, but it is important that someday, when I publish these pages, everyone should know what really happened. 

To explain this I must go back to my childhood. I was never capable of being an average pupil. I would either seem completely unteachable and give the impression of being utterly dumb, or I would fling myself on my work with a frenzy, an application and a will to learn that astonished everybody. But to awaken my zeal, it was necessary to offer me something I liked. Once my appetite had been whetted, I became ravenously hungry. 

My first teacher, Don Estaban Trayter, repeated to me for a year that God did not exist. Peremptorily, he would add that religion was “a woman’s business.” Even though I was very young, this concept delighted me. To me it seemed strikingly true. I could see the truth of it every day in my own family, for only the women went to church and my father refused to go, calling himself a freethinker. To emphasize the freedom of his thoughts, he would embellish everything he said with enormous and picturesque blasphemies. If anyone objected he would quote his friend Gabriel Alamar’s aphorism: “Blasphemy is the most beautiful ornament of the Catalan language.” 

I have tried elsewhere to recount my father’s tragic life. It is worthy of Sophocles. In fact my father is the man I have not only most admired but also most imitated, though I made him suffer a great deal. I pray God will keep him in His sacred glory, though I am sure he must be there already, for the three last years of his life were distinguished by a profound religious crisis which afforded him the consolation and final pardon of the last sacraments. But in this period of my childhood, when my mind was thirsting after knowledge, I found only atheistic books in my father’s library. Looking through them, I carefully noted, leaving no proof untested, that God does not exist. I read with incredible patience the Encyclopedists, whom I nowadays find unbearably dull. Every page of Voltaire’s Philosophical Dictionary provided me with the arguments of a man of law (like those of my father, who was a notary) as to the non-existence of God. ...

MUCH MORE: http://tothelandofdreams.blogspot.com/2018/05/exploring-irrational-paranoiac-critical.html

Thanks to CHRIS TSELENTIS blog: To the Land of Dreamshttps://tothelandofdreams.blogspot.com/p/home-page.html

Edited by msfntor
picture added and link added

Is this where they are HIDING the FOOD!!?

Feb 1, 2023

SHOCKING: Is This Where They HIDING The FOOD!!? | Food Shortages | SHTF Shocking is this where they’re hiding all the food is this the reason for food shortages and SHTF food for 2023? Are we going to have food shortages and whoever stocking up the food in the underground prepping facility will be prepared, mini preppers are prepping for SHTF and prepping for food, shortages, and empty shelves and inflation. In this case someone has 2 1/2 million square feet to prep food 3 1/half miles of underground road systems for storage, definitely time to be prepping and prepping for inflation too, if you watch Prepping channels like Riverside homestead life or pinball preparedness, full spectrum, Canadian prepper, prepared Homestead or Alaska prepper or GoshEn prepping, the economical ninja full spectrum, survival or any of these prepping channels that give you the Prepping news you would know that prepping for SHTS is eminent and having emergency preparedness and disaster preparedness for economic collapse, or food shortages or empty shelves, or even Walmart food shortages people are prepping for SHTS, SH do you have 2023 if you haven’t heard the term prepping for SHTF it means people are food prepping food for fruit for food, shortages and empty shelves. Many people are expecting food shortages in 2023 along with empty shelves and major inflation and most certainly food inflation which we’ve already seen food. Inflation going crazy people I’ve seen empty shelves at Aldie. They’ve seen grocery inflation even at Walmart whether it’s things like all the empty shelves in 2022 or 2023 you’re going to want to be prepared this underground cave of a storage is definitely interesting check it out. In this video, we're investigating food shortages and inflation in the future. Are you prepared for the SHTF? Find out in this shocking REACTION VIDEO.

2 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

the ice storms are finally over and the warm texas weather were known for here has returned and thank you to everyone that was worried about me it good to there are people that care on here

Good to know the weather is back warm on Texas.

The Truth About ChatGPT

Paul Joseph Watson

308K views 1 day ago

"A true AI would refuse to be woke because it's logically inconsistent. ChatGPT is a wonderful example why AI is still not existing."

"It's almost as if A.I. is still just a machine that "thinks" what it's told to "think." "

" "always remember, if you put rubbish in, you get rubbish out". (RIRO)! It seems that was the truest thing ever said about computers!"

"Nobody should be surprised that the first thing they taught AI was how to lie."

"You can destroy those who speak the truth but you cannot destroy the truth itself"

"The one thing AI can’t do is tell the truth."

"Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see" my dad's wise words that I try to live by. People are going to have to be very careful believing what they hear and see.

"The ai isn't woke... the programmer is woke"

"Thank you Paul for exposing the woke human trainers of ChatGPT."

PHOTOS + VIDEO: It (kinda) snowed in North Texas!

Thursday's arctic blast brought some light snow to the Dallas-Fort Worth area -- and people across the region are happily embracing even the smallest of flakes.                                                                                                                      Here https://www.wfaa.com/article/weather/severe-weather/kinda-snowing-in-dallas-fort-worth-december-22-2022/287-ad6556dc-a981-4841-9106-3ad576f05579

Edited by legacyfan

11 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

It (kinda) snowed in North Texas!

In my family we rarely talk about the weather... it is obvious, no need to discuss it... There are more serious things to talk about, not whether it's sunshine or rain all the time... but everyone has their own interests... Anyway, I'm glad you're not completely covered in snow in Texas, good for you.