StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

14 hours ago, noookz said:

Bug: Taskbar stay visible when pressing windows key even after refocusing the borderless windowed application.

I'm sorry, I don't think it ever worked 100% well in any Windows version.

2 hours ago, Hikaru said:

As depicted in the screenshot, I want the Start button on the left side of the Calendar (center of the taskbar) instead of displayed on the left side next to Weather

Please test an interim build with weather on the left http://startisback.com/StartAllBack_setup.exe

On 4/13/2022 at 12:26 PM, Tihiy said:

I'm sorry, I don't think it ever worked 100% well in any Windows version.

Oh man that sucks, kinda a dealbreaker for me. Maybe add auto-hide or something to mend this issue?

4 hours ago, Hikaru said:

Is it really 3.3.2 (its 3.3.2 in the About) and not 3.3.5? Is there any setting that I should set? I still cannot make the weather on the left while the Start menu is centered.

Sorry, try downloading again

2 hours ago, noookz said:

Oh man that sucks, kinda a dealbreaker for me. Maybe add auto-hide or something to mend this issue?

If fullscreen misdetection happens, click taskbar then fullscreen again

13 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

Sorry, try downloading again

If fullscreen misdetection happens, click taskbar then fullscreen again

It works great as expected. Thanks, Tihiy.

If others also prefer the Widget/Weather is centered when the Start button is centered, maybe add an option we can choose where the Weather is displayed. But, I like the Weather on the left.

image.png.9ad035be5016930daef47a8c2a1ca734.png

Search function is slow compared to windows search or even openshell. Needs around 5-6 seconds to find an app (I only seacrch in apps), while windows search is instant. paid 3.3.5 version. Maybe an index for apps would be nice.

Startallback is a good program. 

I have a question. Whay does it change the bluetooth icon in the system tray? The default icon is blue but after I install the program the systray icon changes. Does anybody know why or at least know how to restore the default icon please ? Thank you

Hi. I have the latest version on 22000.613, but the problem I've noticed started a couple months ago. I didn't think anything of it at first, because it doesn't happen most of the time, but I thought I'd ask here:

Every once in a while, when I go to run something on Start (and I'm just talking about top-level things immediately visible), when I click the item it takes perhaps 5 seconds to launch whatever it is. That's not normal, since it's usually instant.

I thought it might be Defender playing games, so I was going to make an exception for Startallback in Defender, but I don't actually know that that's even possible, since there doesn't really seem to be a Startallback process to make an exception for. Or is there?

I believe there is a bug with the dynamic transparency feature. When I turn it on, the taskbar becomes completely transparent when I'm on desktop. But when I right click on a minimized window or one of the pinned items on the taskbar, it is no longer completely transparent. If possible, add a feature in the future that let's you keep the taskbar completely transparent all the time.

1196.jpg

3 hours ago, GoldFish said:

add a feature in the future that let's you keep the taskbar completely transparent all the time.

That's not dynamic. Static translucency is on advanced page.

59 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

That's not dynamic. Static translucency is on advanced page.

I see. That's very cool.

I found out that when you hover over the tray icon of "Cloudflare" program, it shows a light theme tooltip.

For all other programs, it shows a dark theme tooltip.

tray icons.jpg

Edited by GoldFish