StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Updated to new build and it fixed one little issue I had with the Old/New Context Menu and I upgraded my License so thanks.

I admit I may be clueless but some of the settings do not appear to do much so would be graceful for some kind of "Read Me" that explains what some of the less obvious settings do.

Edited by helmutcheese

215675716_QQ20211005140354.jpg.f31cf439ed04123fd1b95fc32a4ad150.jpg

Enabled "Use new font for classic UI"

Chinese font would be the old "Simsun"

It should be "Segoe UI Variable" + "Microsoft YaHei" like in StartAllBackConfiguration

It seems change SystemLink in registry like the uploaded reg file can fix thisSystemLink.reg

526935023_QQ20211005144853.jpg.14519b851e0aed211e9d069b2ba8ec0b.jpg

Edited by SakuranomiyaAira

Okay, this one should do it

http://startisback.com/StartAllBack_setup.exe

If fails, please monitor debug output 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/debugview

The line I'm interested in is like '[6988] XXX PACKAGE Microsoft.SecHealthUI_8wekyb3d8bbwe FULL NAME Microsoft.SecHealthUI_1000.22000.1.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe NEWFULLNAME Microsoft.SecHealthUI_1000.22000.1.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe'

Hey all, your product is awesome but I'm having an issue with the task bar loading after restart. Not everything reloads, and when I uninstall Startallback it all returns. It's strange because just as Windows loads while SIB is running, explorer restarts and then all the icons and programs don't load from startup or task scheduler. I've attached my images below. I do load quite a few programs, and have bought both versions from you. The Windows 10 version works fine under the same amount of programs loaded.

Any help is much appreciated and thanks for your time.