StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

4 hours ago, Xao_Fan-Tzilin said:

This means that there is a certain division of visitors either by browser (I use Brave), or by territory, or it all depends on security extensions. By the way, I have SAB 3.7.9 and Win 11 Canary 26040.

I checked and I only get this on Firefox, not on Chrome and not on Brave either.

20 minutes ago, Ups said:

@Xao_Fan-TzilinI'm not inattentive - I meant specifically the Russian site where payment via Freekassa does NOT work. I tried from different devices and different methods. There is no possibility to pay with cryptocurrency.

image_9.png

Your screenshot is not available.
As for FreeKassa, there are many different methods, really, none of them allow you to pay? Some strange helplessness on your part... And you can pay not only with cryptocurrency, there are 8 payment points in rubles. +dollars.

Оплата за SAB.png

28 minutes ago, S7rUww3lP373R said:

I checked and I only get this on Firefox, not on Chrome and not on Brave either.

Chrome is blocking SAB if either Enhanced or Standard safe browsing is selected.

sabblock.jpg.4f7b88d15cfbfa34698213432f0ae8da.jpg

Jim

I have already complained to Google about their dubious behavior against operators of websites of certain nationalities. The impertinence of simply blocking sites on suspicion and without any real justification:realmad:

Maybe they should revise all their AI garbage and let living individuals check dangerous websites again:sneaky:

Posted (edited)

If that is a bug or not i have no idea, but it is a minor one.

The color you choose for the taskbar do not apply to those two windows:

Each of them has an independent color

צילום מסך 2024-05-13 052940.png

Edited by ori0039

Feature Request for SAB: I would like to see on Taskbar Icon Size a setting for Medium Large Icons. It seems that on monitors of 2K res & higher that the Large Icon setting is too small and the XL Large Icon Setting is too big. Half way in between the two would just perfect.

On 5/7/2024 at 4:54 AM, Tihiy said:

Latest update removed altering style for any .msstyles which is not \Windows\Resources\Themes\aero.msstyles.

Is there a way to toggle this in the registry?

Feature request for SAB: Preserve application taskbar order when switching between virtual desktops.
The default Windows behavior basically makes the feature unusable.
There is an open source implementation for Windows 11 available.

https://windhawk.net/mods/virtual-desktop-taskbar-order
https://github.com/m417z/my-windhawk-mods/blob/main/mods/virtual-desktop-taskbar-order.wh.cpp

spacer.png