the battle of windows vista vs windows 10 is still raging on and vista is still the best

legacyfan

the great battle of the windows versions is still going on and windows vista is still the best please share you experience of why vista is better than 10 (anything about how bad windows 10 is and why vista is better) please answer below

Edited by VistaEX

I can write plenty of good things about Vista , sadly I'm not fond of typing . The main would be the famous Vista's quality . It's just such and eye candy , so pleasant to look at ! It renders everything in super high quality . Lemme explain , I'm a huge fan of HD audio/video , I have a big experience working with pro audio equipment , I know how things should sound. You can use Vista as your main playback system with pro gear , I tried Win7 too , windows 7 just not meant to be a good OS in terms of quality . Vista has crystal clear sounding and sharpest video rendering , win 7 - no. Think twice when you're installing alien mfplat along with the extended kernel.

Windows 10 is overrated that should already elevate the rating of older oses, vista feels clutter free and fast compared to trash10 and i say this on a modern system.

• legacyfan changed the title to the battle of windows vista vs windows 10 is still raging on and vista is still the best
Just now, Teeotsa said:

I really miss Windows Aero :( Vista did everything what i needed/wanted. I wish i could use Windows Vista as my main operating system.

you can still run it in a vm and act like its a real vista computer

8 minutes ago, VistaEX said:

you can still run it in a vm and act like its a real vista computer

Yea, im already using Virtual Machine. But its not the best, my VirtualBox Guest Additions is broken i think. I can install it, but Aero is not working :( I enabled 3D Acceleration and gave VM 256MB of VRAM

I do agree that Windows 10 is trash compared to anything else, (Dixel alias D Draker alias Win7-hater, I don't want you to argue with me, Windows 7 IS good, but not better than Vista)...........
but, do we need another topic for this? I have already created not one, but TWO other topics related to this.

On 4/15/2021 at 11:32 PM, Win10-Hater said:

I do agree that Windows 10 is trash compared to anything else, (Dixel alias D Draker alias Win7-hater, I don't want you to argue with me, Windows 7 IS good, but not better than Vista)...........
but, do we need another topic for this? I have already created not one, but TWO other topics related to this.

i didn't know you already made a topic like this sorry

Edited by VistaEX

2 hours ago, VistaEX said:

i didn't know you already made a topic like this sorry also im switched to windows 10 full time im not going back to vista

But why? Just yesterday you were using Windows Vista, am i right?

4 hours ago, Win10-Hater said:

Yeah the multiaccount guy should definitely calm down

On 4/16/2021 at 2:22 AM, Teeotsa said:

But why? Just yesterday you were using Windows Vista, am i right?

im back on vista and i plan to keep this topic going and all my vista topics

Edited by VistaEX

19 hours ago, VistaEX said:

because vista keeps breaking for me even with no updates installed i don't know why i think vista just does not like me so i switched to windows 10 i plan to still use vista in a vm  im not abandoning vista forever and iplan to keep all my vista topics running

Oh okay, cool! Never forget Vista :thumbup