The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

Cool, thank you but I want to sleep already...  

While you all are rambling here, I've sent some posts into the ether in my other DETOX topic at xpforums.com...., feel free to go there to read all!:thumbup

Edited by msfntor

37 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm glad, I was hoping to cheer you guys up.

How are you guys doing overall?

Its was in the high 50's here but dark day with little sun.

I'm doing really well I just got my xp compatible computer ordered and should be here soon (I can even run the rare xp x64)

Edited by legacyfan

12 hours ago, legacyfan said:

please stop fighting @D.Draker and @mina7601

legacyfan, our dear dove of "peace", first and foremost, I don't fight anyone,

and how do you even know that I replied to you, if you blocked me for the 187786987th time ? 

Looks like you and Mina7701 need an urgent gathering to decide what stronger measures to take.

14 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Well.. you know that old saying:

"Mockery Is The Sincerest Form Of Flattery" :lol:

So long as I laugh at myself first then the *joke* falls on the perpetrator. as I see it. ;)

I'd be fine with it, if it was only like that. Unfortunately - no, it wasn't. I also remembered, along with you, they also lured @Jody Thornton,  just for their laughs and giggles and kicked him out, after they finished with the "shaming". I don't remember how it was called precisely, but they had some sort a list of MSFN members they considered to be really stupid ("retards"). 

Jody (and you too) didn't deserve such "treatment". Yes, I know he can be quite compulsive at times, but then again, I still think he's a good guy deep inside.

Who knows, perhaps they have really bad issues themselves and it's somewhat "cool" for a leftist dude(s) to bash on the grown-ups from normal Western countries ?

This is what seems to me, at least.

I remember there were sweet times when we had a good function (at least POF had it longer than the others), where we could just block countries in batches. 

The first and obvious batch included Russia, Nigeria and similar. But later "they" started to get "clever" and used VPN to register from Western Europe/UK/US

and things got more complicated. I wonder could it still be implemented here ?

4 hours ago, K4sum1 said:

Ok Mr. D(ixel). Draker

"D." stands for my first name, let's assume it's Dereck, a very common name in France.

Would it be hard for you to read and finally remember this simple text ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek

"Derek is a masculine given name. It is the English language short form of Diederik, the Low Franconian form of the name Theodoric.Theodoric is an old Germanic name with an original meaning of "people-ruler".. Common variants of the name are Derrek, Derick, Dereck, Derrick, and Deric.Low German and Dutch short forms of Diederik are Dik, Dirck, and Dirk"

You better tell me, why did you even ban win32 ? Enemies all around ?!?? lol.

There's a huge list of users you banned, I see you don't like me, ok.

But win32 ?!??!? And that poor Jody guy...

But then again, I don't care, just don't bring the crap from your "forum" here.

And stop creating fakes with MSFN members, using their names.

1 minute ago, D.Draker said:

You better tell me, why did you even ban win32 ? Enemies all around ?!?? lol.

But win32 ?!??!? And that poor Jody guy...

But then again, I don't care, just don't bring the crap from your "forum" here.

And stop creating fakes with MSFN members, using their names.

Some things happened in the past and a split happened.

I never did anything to Jody, or at least not that I can remember. I actually want to invite Jody to the forum, but I'm worried that I might break rule 2e. I wasn't really going to mention the forum for a while until someone mentioned Chuterix's post, and I decided to post in that thread.

What crap lol? Guess I won't tell people on MSFN how to get PCSX2 1.7.3581 running on Windows 7 as that's apparently crap from my "forum".

Name a single account that is a fake.

8 hours ago, D.Draker said:

legacyfan, our dear dove of "peace", first and foremost, I don't fight anyone,

and how do you even know that I replied to you, if you blocked me for the 187786987th time ? 

Looks like you and Mina7701 need an urgent gathering to decide what stronger measures to take.

I had good reason to block you from what ive seen recently you like starting arguments and making other members mad

Lookie here, I found some widely available literature on what happens when/if someone blocks D.Draker.

Names and my short resumes below. The modern ones are too plain, on the other hand - straight to the ponit.

"A day without D.Draker - pain with pleasure, or just pain ?" 2016

Intriguing, with a soft touch of mystery.

"D.D. haunts me wherever I go, will magic help ?" 1991

Over saturated with dark rituals. So-so.

"Will blocking D.Draker bring me satisfaction ?" 2018

This one's a waste of money, in my opinion.

Could give you a spoiler - no.

"The 101 best pieces of advice on how to kill time between D.Draker's posts." 2020

A good one, recommend.