Net framework?

sonicenforce

Version 1.1 is already very old, and for many years I have not come across programs that require this version. There are a lot of programs that need 2-4 versions, so it is advisable to install them. 2.0 and 3.0 versions are included in the version 3.5 package, so you only need to install it. Version 4, I always put the extended so that there is no situation when something is missing.

If you are going to install all of them, please do it sequentially. 

Anyway, as ED_Sln said, I haven't encounter any programs running on .NET 1.1 for years now as pretty much everything targets .NET 4.0 or newer (newer version can't run on XP).

I personally kept all of them on my computer just in case, anyway .NET Framework 4.0 is supposed to have superseded all the previous ones so it's probably the only one you need.

10 hours ago, FranceBB said:

anyway .NET Framework 4.0 is supposed to have superseded all the previous ones so it's probably the only one you need.

No, a program, for example, requiring version 2.0 will not start if only version 4.0 is installed. Each version is separate and will not replace previous versions.

12 hours ago, sonicenforce said:

Oh in my other PC   i have net framework 1.1...is need really  remove ?

If already installed, then let it stay. But the new system no longer needs to be installed.

10 hours ago, caliber said:

coup d' oeil ici

From here you need to download: https://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe
This is a complete installer of version 3.5, it includes versions 2.0 and 3.0.
And version 4 can only be downloaded by the 32-bit installer: https://download.microsoft.com/download/5/6/4/5641DA81-E6FA-4550-9F80-A1D862D9CFAA/dotNetFx40_Full_x86.exe

Edited by ED_Sln

@sonicenforce

do you install a lot of programs on your PC?

The best way to check if you need specific version of .Net Framework is not to install it and check if your software works.

If you do not install a lot of new software, You should be able to keep only these versions you really need installed on your PC.

Programs for .NET 1.1 are very rare, so you can safely uninstall it.