On decommissioning of update servers for 2000, XP, (and Vista?) as of July 2019

Mcinwwl

1 hour ago, maile3241 said:

Do you have a link to the software?

Here is the post and a download link for HTTPSProxy. The author is Thomas S., a member of this forum. But if ProxHTTPSProxy doesn't work then HTTPSProxy won't work either.

Edited by AstroSkipper
addition

13 minutes ago, maile3241 said:

@Thomas S. was last online on 02/17/2021. I don't think he will answer.

I know that he hasn't been here since 02/17/2021. But it doesn't mean he won't answer. First try to send him a PM! The problem is I don't know if I am allowed to provide a link of my copy due to copyright protection. Btw try using the extended kernel. HTTPSProxy won't work either in Windows 2000 without it.

Edited by AstroSkipper
addition

2 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

I know that he hasn't been here since 02/17/2021. But it doesn't mean he won't answer. First try to send him a PM! The problem is I don't know if I am allowed to provide a link of my copy due to copyright protection.

Via PM maybe?

28 minutes ago, maile3241 said:

I just noticed that the PN function isn't working.

Ok, you're right. We can't send him a PM. I'll send you a PM but not now. I'm writing this using my tablet but I need my PC to create a link. But one thing is clear: For personal use only! No sharing! No circulation! Is that ok for you?

Edited by AstroSkipper
addition

9 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Ok, you're right. We can't send him a PM. I'll send you a PM but not now. I'm writing this using my tablet but I need my PC to create a link. But one thing is clear: For personal use only! No sharing! No circulation! Is that ok for you?

That's OK for me. I will stick to it.