Creating a Full-Blown Compatibility Layer.

Dibya

Samuka is almost always a male name in PTB. It means "Sammy" or "Little Samuel". BTW, "Andrea" is a male name in Italian, but a female name in Portuguese: its male version would be "André", which is also pretty common 'round here. But nicknames allow for some more uncertainty, but I'd always guess, if required, it's a male nickname. 
That said, I'm not at all impressed with the little I know about Samuka's work. Then again, I disagree with y'all on the subject: while I think Xompie is great and an unofficial USB 3.0 driver for intel chipsets is sorely needed, I truly don't think there's really any need to expand XP's kernel32.dll at all.

22 minutes ago, dencorso said:

Samuka is almost always a male name in PTB. It means "Sammy" or "Little Samuel". BTW, "Andrea" is a male name in Italian, but a female name in Portuguese: its male version would be "André", which is also pretty common 'round here. But nicknames allow for some more uncertainty, but I'd always guess, if required, it's a male nickname.

Besides the fact that whether Samuka is a girl or a boy does not matter at all, in English speaking countries Samantha is often abbreviated to Sam, Samy or Sammy.

Andrea is sometimes (mis)used in Italian also as a female name (but it is normally male).

jaclaz

4 hours ago, FranceBB said:

@Dibya... did you grab OneCoreXPSysFiles.rar from ADrive before Samuka removed it? I don't hear anything from the "lady" since November 28, do you have any news from her? :( Most important, do you have the files from the package? I have the ones for Windows Server 2003 only, unfortunately...

(For the records, yes, it seems that the legend that says that all programmers are men is false, she is a girl xD)

I just commented to the post of FranceBB

1 hour ago, Svyatpro said:

I just commented to the post of FranceBB

And you've managed to get jaclaz and me interested, at least for a while, not on the kernel extension, but on the nickname/gender linguistic question

On 12/29/2016 at 3:01 PM, FranceBB said:

@Dibya... did you grab OneCoreXPSysFiles.rar from ADrive before Samuka removed it? I don't hear anything from the "lady" since November 28, do you have any news from her? :( Most important, do you have the files from the package? I have the ones for Windows Server 2003 only, unfortunately...

(For the records, yes, it seems that the legend that says that all programmers are men is false, she is a girl xD)

Samuka moved to one  host , asked me to join. I will do so after new year . I though he was male . Samuka may be male . Like my Name Dibya in my real life It is Dibyamartanda but i am male . If someone heard about my name any one will say I may be a girl but actually I am a boy.

And these opinions and facts continue to be ultimately and utterly irrelevant.

Today is a bit cold but the sun is shining here, hopefully the 1st of January it won't rain or snow, how is the weather wherever you live?

How will it be where Samuka lives?

Hey, dencorso, how is it in Brazil?

Would you use detetado or detectado in Portuguese?

jaclaz

Here below the Tropic of Capricorn is scorching hot today. As most of Brazil is above it, it should be even worse.
A computer room kept at 18°C is an incredible luxury, 'round here.  Outside it's 31°C with 75% humidity, right now.
And, yes, we use detectado, but both are intelligible (and both are paroxytones).

On 12/29/2016 at 1:16 AM, dencorso said:

It sure would. But there's no generic MS USB3 driver, and modding kernel32.dll is not useful, in this case... what ought to be modded for WDM drivers would be the ntdll.dll (or even the appropriate one of the ntoskrnl files), if I'm not mistaken...

I have tried but got nothing more than BSOD.

I am still novice in tracing code from PE files that may the problem.

any one know Hex CC is which op code like NOP is 90

Edited by Dibya