Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.4.1

bigmuscle

It cannot be downloaded separately, it is a part of installer only. I goal was to merge it with DWMGlass.dll together but I was not successful yet.

Thank you.  I think I actually DID ask you that once, now that I hear the answer, and I apologize for the repeated question.  I haven't used the installer for a long time, just the manual installation .7z files.

-Noel

It cannot be downloaded separately, it is a part of installer only. I goal was to merge it with DWMGlass.dll together but I was not successful yet.

Thank you.  I think I actually DID ask you that once, now that I hear the answer, and I apologize for the repeated question.  I haven't used the installer for a long time, just the manual installation .7z files.

-Noel

Yea, I found that out.  I had to run the installer, than copy that file to a separate folder in a save location so I wouldn't lose it.

Dear BM, Daveo, thanks but no luck:

I have reinstalled the both 1.31 and 1.4 versions to c:\AeroGlass and copied my donation.key file there.   I am getting the watermark and the nag screen.

As I mentioned I am on a new laptop and want to bring over my key from my last.

please advise.

many thanks, Slipr

Edited by slipr

the old key will not work - you can recycle it - it takes 30 days - if you have another unused key then you need to activate that  or buy another - or wait the 30 days

cracking system - i think not!

Daveo, thanks, how do I recycle the key!? I don't mind to wait 30!

thanks!

ps is there  a way to search the aeroglass threads from the main menu?

Edited by slipr

ok: I see "When you deactivate wrong key, you can reactivate it back. But you will need to wait another 30 days if you want to deactivate it again and get a new key."

now as far as I know I did not deactivate my key. if trying the same key on a new computer amounts to deactivation then I get it. correct?

thus can you please direct me to the reactivation procedure? its not on the read first page...

tnx again

HI BM,

ok, I see my payment confirmation in my gmail account. I am not sure I have a record of my password and my postal code isn't working.

any way then to retrieve password?

thanks again for all

ok phew I got it.

thanks to all for newbie handholding. please be as patient with the next guy!

tnx

ps perhaps too much of the crucial information is only available after logging into the user support page? perhaps Im wrong here!

Edited by slipr

Has anyone else noticed that AeroGlass and StartIsBack don't play nice under Win10, whereas they did fine under Win8.1?

Specifically, it looks like StartIsBack is ignoring the atlas for the Start Menu, as well as the taskbar.

Furthermore, the Full Screen Start Menu (Win8 style home screen) is broken under Aero Glass. There is no transparency blur and there is a lot of nasty flickering going on.

Edited by Saijin_Naib