Donations - Alternatives to payments

ZEUS

Hi dencorso,

I've seen you around! You're welcome.

I found curious you put OS: 98SE! Sometimes I'll to cyberwar with XP!

I understand bigmuscle, he does not understand us: If you can not charge a person you could not deprive him of his desire, because you created the desire, then it's your problem, not hers.

The watermark will come out, this will, in one way or another.

I think one week after by my first post here is long enough to resolve this standoff.

Freedom to activists !!! FREEDOM !!!

Best Regards

ZEUS

I think one week after by my first post here is long enough to resolve this standoff.

Meaning? Then what will happen?

Is that a threat or some kind of veiled promise? Hopefully, I have misunderstood you. :)

Cheers and Regards

Ecommerce is a necessary commodity in today's world.  People are even ordering pizza online.

It's time to get with the program.  Your choice to saddle yourself with an inability to function in the modern high tech world does not entitle you to special treatment.  If you want to play, you have to pay.

One wonders how you buy your other software.

-Noel

Ecommerce is a necessary commodity in today's world. People are even ordering pizza online.

And, just for the record, getting a coldish, roundish, flattish piece of badly cooked bread with some pseudo cheese on it which invariably tastes almost - but not quite - completely unlike pizza...

...right idea, wrong example. :whistle:

jaclaz

but not quite - completely unlike pizza...

...right idea, wrong example. :whistle:

jaclaz

Quite right jaclaz,

You're welcome!

Pizza is a sacred food eaten by the nobles of the old empire, few know how to do, you can not call any round thing pizza.

And if help with anything, I'm also an engineer! and do not know much about pizza. :o

In my country, when going out with a girl and does not give anything, we say that ended in pizza, you know why? Why do we eat pizza and not the ... :w00t:

ZEUS

Edited by ZEUS

It's time to get with the program.  Your choice to saddle yourself with an inability to function in the modern high tech world does not entitle you to special treatment.  If you want to play, you have to pay.

One wonders how you buy your other software.

-Noel

NoelC,

I want to pay and do not want special treatment. If you have not read the previous posts I repeat it here: I speak for many who are in the same situation as me and do not ask me to send you the list.

I'll tell you a little story of my life:

Someday in my past I visited a friend to meet his 5 year old daughter, when I put my cell phone (I had three of the most modern) on the table, the child wished one of them, his mother told him that he could not and she went in despair and wept uncontrollably.

I ask you. This was a new technology. Why would a child want a phone? Where she learned that this is very good?

It was a multinational company I worked that made commercial to sell and aroused the desire in people. To this day I came to see the evil it does because that child was willing to much to get a cell phone and SHE COULD NOT PAY.

After this day I saw a new reality one new enemies.

We are all children before the POWER of STATES and CORPORATIONS, only they can allow who could pay.

We have freedom for our personal choices for do not want to do everything they tell us to do for to be "MODERN".

"IN CAPITALISM, THE RULE IS POVERTY, WEALTH IS THE EXCEPTION"

I do not feel rich, but always had almost everything I wanted.

ZEUS

Edited by ZEUS

I don't give a **** about your politics.  I'm sure it's important to you, but writing stuff like what you've put out above just makes you seem like a bit of a nut to me.

Now you listen to my rant:  As a software author myself, who feeds my family through sales of my wares, I'm highly sensitive to even the hint of someone saying they'll crack software rather than use it legitimately.  If that's not what you meant, my sincere apology for the misunderstanding.  If it IS what you meant, get lost!

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

I want to pay and do not want special treatment. 

Oh, yes, you do want it, namely you want to pay but do not want to pay in a way/through a method which is the one the Author chose and that ALL other people that payed used and that ALL other people that will pay will use, this is essentially the definition of "special", you are plainly asking for a "special treatment", consisting specifically in using an alternative method of payment.

Someday in my past I visited a friend to meet his 5 year old daughter, when I put my cell phone (I had three of the most modern) on the table, the child wished one of them, his mother told him that he could not and she went in despair and wept uncontrollably.

You see :), if you had not made that poor child cry (by needlessly showing off your wealth/pricey gadget) you could have asked her mother or your friend to make the donation on your name through paypal ...

When I put my cell phone on the table (of which I have two, a Sony Ericsson P900i and currently a "reserve" Nokia 1280) my friends' children all gather around the table asking how I can still use such outdated technology (if they spot the Sony) or how can I use at all the thingy (if they spot the Nokia) and it is fun, a good topic of conversation, explaining to them that a telephone is something designed mainly to make and receive phone calls, that you can actually write with a pen or on a keyboard without tapping anywhere with your dirty fat fingers, that one should be able to get the result of 2+2 even without starting the calculator app and can even remember a few telephone numbers without using contacts, etc...

Usually - since they are really good kids and pity me - they end up offering to me their iPhone 3 or 4 that they consider obsolete...

jaclaz

Unofortunately no. Only PayPal is possible

I read as, at this time, PayPal is the only currently accepted form of donation.

Being as how this topic is directly related to the special (technical) sub-forum that it exists in, this topic will remain here. However, since the topic is now of things unrelated to either the special sub-forum or being technical, this topic will be closed.

Interested parties may create something in General Discussion, providing it remains free of politics, threats to remove watermarks, or flame wars.