Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 


truexfan81

Aero Glass ThemeAtlas

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SkyySX said:

CustomizerGod can do it.

 

VT7toPX.png

 

Thank you!

Tried but it can't edit the icons anymore (needs an update) cause MS changed them from System32 and SysWOW64 to SystemResources folder on 1903, so i picked up the imageres.dll.mun and some other dlls and edit them by myself with the vista tray icons.

Now everything is looking fine :D

I really love Vista UX!

 

 

Edited by adrianocolvero
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, adrianocolvero said:

 

VT7toPX.png

 

Thank you!

Tried but it can't edit the icons anymore (needs an update) cause MS changed them from System32 and SysWOW64 to SystemResources folder on 1903, so i picked up the imageres.dll.mun and some other dlls and edit them by myself with the vista tray icons.

Now everything is looking fine :D

I really love Vista UX!

 

 

Huh good to know I'm still on 1809, how did you end up editing them yourself? And great job, yeah the Vista UX was great! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/10/2019 at 6:01 PM, SkyySX said:

Huh good to know I'm still on 1809, how did you end up editing them yourself? And great job, yeah the Vista UX was great! :)

I picked up the dlls and .mui files that had the icons i wanted to change and edited them using the CustomizerGod option to load files, and so i put them back to their directories inside system. 

Edited by adrianocolvero
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, adrianocolvero said:

I picked up the dlls and .mui files that had the icons i wanted to change and edited them using the CustomizerGod option to load files, and so i put them back to their directories inside system. 

Oh I wasn't aware that CustomizerGod even had that option, very handy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SkyySX said:

Oh I wasn't aware that CustomizerGod even had that option, very handy!

I've didn't noticve it at first too :D

Hey dear, just in case you get some free time for a little help...

I'm desperately wanting to apply the theme Atlas of Vista on my windows 10, i want the window buttons to look like in the picture down here, smal maximize and minimize with larger close button, just like it looks on vista itself.

I've downloaded this theme from picture since i noticed someone else got his win10 looking like this using it, but no matter what i try, it dont looks like this, i got just big buttons at windows!

I've tried to apply it on previous versions of windows 10 using a VM planning to extract it but when i apply, the buttons don't look like that at all too.

Weird that some pages ago, from around 2017 theres a guy who applied it and got the exat same buttons look as shown in the picture (that post i quoted asking about tray icons on last page)   :S

Do you know where i can at last download this window buttons atlas style?

Thank you! 

(Theme link: https://www.deviantart.com/sagorpirbd/art/Vista-Themes-Final-for-Win10-521781687)

 

d8mnlbr-f7ed91a1-0c8b-4228-a04c-48071d93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, adrianocolvero said:

I've didn't noticve it at first too :D

Hey dear, just in case you get some free time for a little help...

I'm desperately wanting to apply the theme Atlas of Vista on my windows 10, i want the window buttons to look like in the picture down here, smal maximize and minimize with larger close button, just like it looks on vista itself.

I've downloaded this theme from picture since i noticed someone else got his win10 looking like this using it, but no matter what i try, it dont looks like this, i got just big buttons at windows!

I've tried to apply it on previous versions of windows 10 using a VM planning to extract it but when i apply, the buttons don't look like that at all too.

Weird that some pages ago, from around 2017 theres a guy who applied it and got the exat same buttons look as shown in the picture (that post i quoted asking about tray icons on last page)   :S

Do you know where i can at last download this window buttons atlas style?

Thank you! 

(Theme link: https://www.deviantart.com/sagorpirbd/art/Vista-Themes-Final-for-Win10-521781687)

 

d8mnlbr-f7ed91a1-0c8b-4228-a04c-48071d93

 

Hmm this is a long-shot but you do use OldNewExplorer right? Make sure that "Use alternate navigation buttons style" is NOT checked in its options!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, SkyySX said:

 

Hmm this is a long-shot but you do use OldNewExplorer right? Make sure that "Use alternate navigation buttons style" is NOT checked in its options!

I do, but unfortunatelly it's not the problem, this option is not checked. 

If anybody here can, please provide me a working theme atlas with those buttons i would higly apreciate it :)

Edited by adrianocolvero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, adrianocolvero said:

I do, but unfortunatelly it's not the problem, this option is not checked. 

If anybody here can, please provide me a working theme atlas with those buttons i would higly apreciate it :)

That's odd, can you provide a screenshot of how your buttons look? Also just to avoid confusion in the future since I saw you mixing things up:

Theme Atlas: .png and .layout files used by AeroGlass for its own theming engine

Custom Themes: .msstyle files for use with Windows' theming engine, the Vista theme you downloaded seems to be a custom theme, not a theme atlas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, adrianocolvero said:

I do, but unfortunatelly it's not the problem, this option is not checked. 

If anybody here can, please provide me a working theme atlas with those buttons i would higly apreciate it :)

Those seem close to what you look for ? my system : W10 19H1 ( 1903 ) x64 bits 

2v1u6go.png

 

Edited by innuendo33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SkyySX said:

That's odd, can you provide a screenshot of how your buttons look? Also just to avoid confusion in the future since I saw you mixing things up:

Theme Atlas: .png and .layout files used by AeroGlass for its own theming engine

Custom Themes: .msstyle files for use with Windows' theming engine, the Vista theme you downloaded seems to be a custom theme, not a theme atlas!

I know the diff between theme atlas and custom themes, i'm mixing it 'cause i use the Vista theme that i like for the bars and another details but i change the window buttons style using the theme atlas, since the buttons of this theme seems to not be working/loading.  

 

Looks like this:

butn.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, innuendo33 said:

Those seem close to what you look for ? my system : W10 19H1 ( 1903 ) x64 bits 

2v1u6go.png

 

 

Not much, i want the Vista button style

Like this:

vista.png

Edited by adrianocolvero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, adrianocolvero said:

I found this one:

https://www.deviantart.com/win7tbar/art/Win7-Theme-atlas-for-Win8-1-and-up-to-Win10-10586-652658161

That's exactly what i need! But when i do apply it, buttons just back to the stock ugly theme again :/

butn.png

Hmm all I can suggest is try WinAeroTweaker to shrink the titlebar-size and also the size of the titlebar-font, that should shrink the buttons down.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 8:44 AM, timia said:

Hey! How can I reduce the borders? I have set the BorderWidth and PaddedBorderWidth to 0 in WindowMetrics. This gives thin borders in most places but Action Center, Wifi, Calendar, Volume popups have very big ugly borders. How can I change it? I would be happy if someone could help me.

This is the same problem I have.

 

I just use a system metrics file if I want to change the size of the window borders, buttons, and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 12:22 PM, innuendo33 said:

Those seem close to what you look for ? my system : W10 19H1 ( 1903 ) x64 bits 

2v1u6go.png

 

Where can i download thet theme?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...