• Others (Specify what)
    • Kaspersky
    • NOD32
    • Norton Antivirus (Home Version)
    • AVG
    • Avast!
    • F-Secure
    • Norman

Panda??? s***!! It's so bad that virus don't even bother to fool it when infecting a computer: it won't find the virus anyway!

Where's Kaspersky Antivirus?

Agreed that I was surprised to not see KAV. It's always been great but the 4.x version left a lot to be desired. The 5.x version has been simplified and dumbed down so even Norton users can understand it. [i'm joking sorta!! No offense intended].

Good to see eTrust EZ AV and F-Prot listed, though. Both decent programs. AVG refuses to work for me anymore for some unknown problem so I refuse to use it. Panda... just ewwww.

Norton has a new security flaw even freakin' day now, it seems. Hopefully they fix all those issues soon cuz there are a whole lot of people using the software.

My best defense against anti virus is myself. Uhh its called ctrl alt del noticing an odd named .exe killing the process and deleting it from the registry then removing the exe.

Edited by xper

NAV is a great client.

However i use Trendmicros dos scanner at work so all i have to do is drop the exe and the defintion files and execute it. NO install just point and click...its really nice if your a computer tech for a living.

|Drew|

NOD32 rocks my boat. I found that Norton was tooooooo slow to do scanning (NOD32 scans my HDDs in like 20-30 mins, full scan, Norton takes a couple of hours), updates daily and is much easier, less intrusive and runs better and isn't a resource hog. If you havn't tried NOD32, I'd seriously consider it. It does a much better job than Norton, proven by it's awards and many high profile people and organisations use it too.