Forum requiring often login.

johnhc

A few minutes ago I was not able to login. The solution, after many trials, was to clear the browser cache and cookies. Clearing only cookies did not correct the problem. Enjoy, John.

A few minutes ago I was not able to login. The solution, after many trials, was to clear the browser cache and cookies. Clearing only cookies did not correct the problem. Enjoy, John.

This may happen as we try to correct the problem. :sneaky:

I not sure whether it is thought this is all corrected. I hope someone will post when it is believed to be. I continue to get the 'Authorization mismatch' when I preview or add a reply and send a PM. Thanks, John.

I can't login right now. Well I can with FF but not with IE. :wacko:

I not sure whether it is thought this is all corrected. I hope someone will post when it is believed to be. I continue to get the 'Authorization mismatch' when I preview or add a reply and send a PM. Thanks, John.
It's not fixed yet. We'll make an announcement when everything's fine and dandy. ;)

I've tracked mine to my ISA firewall. If I go direct, everything works - as soon as I move the client behind ISA, the cookies don't survive for more than a few minutes (sometimes even less).

wow guys, enough about this already, we don't need a thread full of ppl saying that it doesn't work.

xper is aware of the problem and said that he is working on it.

when the problem is resolved i am sure that he will let us know.

when the problem is resolved i am sure that he will let us know.

Guess you missed his post where he "let us know". We are just reporting that it isn't resolved.

As always a bit off-topic, (but not much ;)) the re-login problem still appears, though seemingly in a non reproducible manner, most probably because the Admins are working on it while online , the good news is that now Opera - that some time ago had problems with "Initializing attachments" - has resumed working properly with them. :thumbup

jaclaz