Forum requiring often login.

johnhc

I had many problems about last 16 hours to login with Firefox.

I changed some settings (keep/delete historie), cleared cache and so on.

I wasn`t able to login,then I gave IE8 a try - and success!

So I started Firefox again - and success... :whistle:

Actual settings in Firefox: No historie, clear cache on exit.

As always a bit off-topic, (but not much ;)) the re-login problem still appears, though seemingly in a non reproducible manner, most probably because the Admins are working on it while online , the good news is that now Opera - that some time ago had problems with "Initializing attachments" - has resumed working properly with them. :thumbup

jaclaz

NOT OK, :(, now besides the re-login, the "Initializing attachments" has resumed it's NOT working status with Opera.

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

OK everyone, we really don't need to be told that something is still wrong (we know). Please bear with us as we try and resolve the problem. We will update you all when everything's fixed. Until then, I am closing this topic and pinning it for reference. If you experience any problems that haven't already been brought up, please be sure to let myself or any of the other forum moderators know via a personal message (PM). Any new topics created that make reference to this ongoing issue will be promptly closed and the original poster will be referred to this post.

[ Closed. ]

UPDATE: Login issue solved: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=136153