Time to clean up?

Dude111

:P There is a broom (buried under the garbage), she has fresh breath (Oral-B box) and ironed clothes, she rarely punctuates her sentences, she never uses the letters Q and Z and did all her coding at work, there is a fire extinguisher on the coffee table (she did have some concerns) and the person who can spot the bed wins a free nights stay in that apartment. I have never seen cigarette butts and ashes piled up so high before. Ick. Where is the tower? I'll bet the carpet is ruined.

I had to clean up a filthy place before but it was nowhere near as bad as this.

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
:P There is a broom (buried under the garbage), she has fresh breath (Oral-B box) and ironed clothes, she rarely punctuates her sentences, she never uses the letters Q and Z and did all her coding at work, there is a fire extinguisher on the coffee table (she did have some concerns) and the person who can spot the bed wins a free nights stay in that apartment. I have never seen cigarette butts and ashes piled up so high before. Ick. Where is the tower? I'll bet the carpet is ruined.

Nice observations - you have the mind of a hacker :)

Many people will miss all of that. I don't think the computer got used much, though.

:hello: