Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

peyronnx

[UPDATE] Energize 1.1 & Sources

Hi XPize fans,

A new update to fix the Vista StatusBar bug.

Tell me if everything is ok now.

I am not anymore under XP (Vista time for me) so I can not test the new installer...

Screenshot: Preview

It integrates the following features:

- Visual Style (Aero Basic Mod) UPDATE

- Something like 200 files patched to get a Vista touch

- Logon screen

- Screensaver

- Vista animation (avi)

- Cursors

- Sounds

- Some Vista Wallpapers

- Bootscreen

- Text remover for startpanel (logoff and shutdown buttons)

- Vista Drive Statusbar

Energize 1.1 - Download

Energize 1.1 - Sources

See U

post-4903-1184264085_thumb.png

You will likely get a lot more people trying this pack if you post a screenshot and give a little more information about what this does.

Is it an addon to use in conjunction with XPize or a separate program?

Is it for Vista ro XP etc etc

Just a thought

wordup48

No kidding. You put the effort into creating something, have a little pride in your work and put up a screenshot. Rapidshare is a hassle, so unless I know what I'm getting into I'm not going to bother with dealing with the download.

Tonight I wil post a screenshot and I will upload the pack on my personal website.

See U

That's really a great job! :thumbup

Great work peyronnx, thank you very much! :hello:

WOW looks fantastic!

I'm loving these new releases - all thanks to XPero going OS with his source code *applauds*

Terrific job B)

Looks great but is there a way not to install Aero Basic ? I really, really hate the theme, especially that big and round Start button.

Perfect. Thanks.

P.S. And yes, I was asking w\o previously downloading the pack. Not at my test rig now.

Hmm in the screenshot everybody can read your Windows public key... Should that really be published peyronnx?

post-35285-1175801130_thumb.jpg

user32.dll error

I recieve this error when i reboot. How should i fix it. During the install it doesn't give me the option of replacing it.

post-35285-1175800813_thumb.jpg

I have detected bugs linked this file (user32.dll), that's why I have disabled it in the install.

It has solved my issues but I do not understand yours. Sorry no answer from my side.

I will investigate and try to fix it.

Just installed the beta on my German Windows XP Home and it's very, very good. Especially for a beta. Thanks!

Just a few comments:

---

The bootscreen was not applied (yes I did reboot two times). Don't know why, with Xpize it worked.

---

The visual style is also very good. But you should have a look at Leosss' Stolen5

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52387808/

He uses oddbasket's instructions for a vista orb and that looks better. So you could get rid of the crappy VistaStart app.

---

I don't like the logoff window. You should use something with an Aurora backup.

post-64564-1175808344_thumb.jpg

That would fit better.

---

Immediately after the installation I did a reload and 'mstscax.dll' was reloaded. Any idea why?

---