Vistapack, 1.6.0 Released

damian666

@ invaders from mars...

well man, i trie to keep it as safe as possible, but because we are changing systemfiles there is room for error.

so im sorry if you feel that way...

luckely there are people bold enough to take the step.

a well, maybe in the future?

damian666

cheers

I don't think is so unstable. As far as I'm concern is as unestable as XPize, because it does literally the same. And I've been using XPize for ages in my Windows XP. Never had any problems.

So I think Vista pack has little bugs, that we are trying to correct all of us. But I don't think is unstable.

Damian take a look at explorer.exe icon group....most of the icons use 1 color only?

explorericongroupxv3.png

I find the same insue in:console.dll,crypui.dll(icon grup 3417 only) ,devmngr.dll,filemgmt.dll,fontext.dll,gpedit.dll,hotplug.dll,mmc.exe,msgina.dll,mshtml.dll,mydocs.dl

l,netid.dll,netshell.dll.odbcint.dll,regedt32.

dll,servdeps.dll,setupapi.dll,shdocvw.dll,shrpubw.exe,taskmngr.exe,url.dll,user32.dll,wscript.exe

Edited by nomentero

@ nomentero, well if i look at the icons in your screenie they look like they are good colored?

so thats weird.

i am sure they are correct made man.

so please try again, and see if it stays that way ok?

thanx in advance and let me know...

damian666

try to look at the icons not the icongroup and tell me what it says ok?!

Edited by damian666

YEP....32K color deep,but if the icon group is not correct implemented;you can tell me what hapenz if you whis to change

screen resolution,icon size or color deep?how the sistem change this values if all the icons in the icon group have the same

value

Bad news!!!

My harddisk failed so i lost everything!!!

installer, resources, you name it and i lost it :realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

But look at the bright side....

now i can make it with the new installer of the xpize source, so a iso and force reloader are there!!

i worked all the weekend long and i have got a version working.

with all the extras mentioned above.

now all i have to do is code the resources in there.

so please be patient guys, im working my a** of ok?!

damian666

hi guys, well just a quick update...

its not dead this project.

i finish the next version this week and after some testing will release it.

so just wait a little longer ok?

see you guys soon.

damian666

damian666, you can fix the clock area by setting TClock3 Tray/Clock fill tab to "skin tray", Format tab to custom format (try h:nn tt for the format, for example), and Full Skinning/Clock subtab to SkinSource QuickLaunch, any frame you want (try frame 1). See TClock3 screenshots in the Win2k forum to see how it looks on my PC.