Vistapack, 1.6.0 Released

damian666

well, what a strange error man...

did not see that before...

and more strangsly is that i dont use cmd files to do the job??!!

weird huh.

but i will check it out and look if i can find it.

thanx for testing man.

oh and that patched_I386 folder is for your setup files originally.

but it comes in handy huh.

damian666

Damian:shell32.dll bug for Spanish language; as u can see replace country code 1034 for 3082(corect one code for Spanish lang).

Take a look you only use 3 languajes(Duch,German& spanish) in this file and English are not included???

shell32spanishbugif8.png

Remenber to change Spanish Sysdm.cpl dialog 101 to include the Oeminf.inf

in Spanish lang...Sorry for my mistake :blushing:

ah, i see...

my mistake.

will fix it tonight and i think i can release a bugfix version friday.

will try to implement al the things you came up with ok?

thanx for the work man.

your helping me a lot.

damian666

Damian I think that the installer explorer.exe cmd insue; is the cmd.exe itself included in version (1.3.4 wrong size)

Try to use a cmd Aplication(example"replacer")

I must replace cmd.exe and now i can rum cmd's!!! :hello:

cmdwrongin134lj8.png

Tank's for your hard job Damian!!!! :thumbup

Remenber sysdm.cpl.Spanish 100% posted here: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=645354

See you soon....I go to work now :hello:

PD:

will try to implement al the things you came up with ok?
not needed to ask!!!

Hey buddy! If you need some help with any spanish related issues, you can contact me anytime you want.

Bye!

This pack seems severely unstable as well as potentially dangerous. (As far as certain system files are concerned). Good luck with it, but I ain't touching it, yet anyhow. Anyone know of a way to skin just the taskbar in Windows 2000. I mean everything else can be done with separate icon packs, wallpapers, and similar.

This pack seems severely unstable as well as potentially dangerous. (As far as certain system files are concerned).

In my opinion, this is the only way to go. Too many programs make registry changes only. This directly changes the system files, resource by resource. And this part of it uses no extra computer overhead.

We teamed up at the very beginning of this adventure many months back. I had the software and Damian had the multitudes of Vista replacement resources. With all the stages I have seen this through (for the system file mods), I have never had a problem with my Windows 2000 or now XP (he has a set of XP resources too) after I swapped icons, bitmaps, etc.

Most of the problems here are language related. And there is experimental software such as Tihiys alpha support and WildBills TClock3.

Sometimes when you want to do it right, you need to make bold moves.