PS3 or Xbox 360

H4CK

Which is better?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3

i voted ps3 too, i agree the xbox 360 is a piece of sh*t, couple of my friends have them and even they think they're a piece of crap, unfortunately the ps3 sounds like it might be a big flop with all these delays and the fact developers arent too keen on designing games for it. Nintendo Wii is definately the one to watch out for as i have a feeling they could be getting the crown of the consoles back again.

i vote PS3, i'd rather not have my house catch on fire! (some of the Xbox360's were doing that here) plus, I've always had a PlayStation, going back to the PS1!

but we'll have to see what the boys at Nintendo do with the Nintendo revolution

Edited by WolfX2

I am a PS(all) fan all the way, but the PS3 is a flop already, the cost of development, design and the actual cost of production exceeds what it would to sell retail. Pretty much Sony is going to loose big and i do mean big. I have monitored this new tred of Sony for awhile. I had hoped to belive that PS3 will play older PS2/1 games but it looks more of a limited compatability or none at all. It does have one favorable thing, it will pay all regional coded DVD disc, meaning it will play a Region 1, 2, 3,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 0, . No need to buy a regoin free DVD player or a player for each region.

Edited by Shindo_Hikaru

Well the PS3 might be a bargain if you're looking for a Beta-Ray DVD player, which is really only true if you already have a HDTV and big bucks to spend.

There, fixed your post for you ;) Seriously, EVERY format Sony launched in the last 20 years or so is dead or dying.

And the PS3 is already a flop regardless :yes:

If I was buying a new console I'd be getting a Wii for the kids.

Blue-Ray and HD-DVD are somewhat merging int he tech world, i am not going to invest in any new players yet. Like the CD/DVD drive in the XBOX, i am sure the flop in PS3 , XBOX and Wii will be present, so until it is flop free, and by that time the price will drop.

Well I think Blue-ray is overkill anyway. HD-DVD has enough storage for our future 1080p movies, plus those discs can contain a layer that can be played back in current DVD players. One nice thing about Blue-ray is supposedly the DVD menus can be more sophisticated. But that is OT. :)