Help me propose?

Unwonted

I'm proposing to my girlfriend in two weeks, and I want to do it in a way that has never been done before. I'd love to hear your suggestions. Thanks, guys (and gals too!) :)

I've got contacts in radio (once was a DJ), police (lady in my church is a warden), department stores (two years in the same store), and restaurants (family). You can be creative...I don't necessarily have to use these, but I wouldn't mind using them either.

Been saving that for marriage for 24 years, and she's been saving herself 18 years as well...not going to ruin it now :)

I wonder if it will be like "The Sims" and she'll go "I can't make such a big decision on an emtpy stomach." Then I'll go over to the stove and catch everything on fire because my cooking skill is only 1 dot. :rolleyes:

I wonder if it will be like "The Sims" and she'll go "I can't make such a big decision on an emtpy stomach."  Then I'll go over to the stove and catch everything on fire because my cooking skill is only 1 dot.  :)

ROFL

Ooo...I never made her dinner. She likes food quite a bit, but she's not fat...I'll find out if that holds true in a few years :). It rains a lot where I'm from, too (Oregon).

Quirky things about our relationship that might be worked into a proposal: in two years, we have spent a total of eight weeks together. 95% of our relationship has been long distance--thank God for celluar phones! She's a Yupik Eskimo (I always tease her about her diet of seal meat and whale blubber when she was younger), she likes to roughouse, loves cats, likes cocker spaniels (a breed I woudn't miss were they snuffed out), spaghetti, and good music.

Well, maybe that helps a bit. I'll definitely update this post after I pop the question to tell you how it turns out. But the proposal is still a week and a half away, so you're input is welcome and more than likely will find it's way into the best night of my life :rolleyes:

Ooo...I never made her dinner.  She likes food quite a bit, but she's not fat...I'll find out if that holds true in a few years :D.  It rains a lot where I'm from, too (Oregon).

Quirky things about our relationship that might be worked into a proposal: in two years, we have spent a total of eight weeks together.  95% of our relationship has been long distance--thank God for celluar phones!  She's a Yupik Eskimo (I always tease her about her diet of seal meat and whale blubber when she was younger), she likes to roughouse, loves cats, likes cocker spaniels (a breed I woudn't miss were they snuffed out), spaghetti, and good music.

Well, maybe that helps a bit.  I'll definitely update this post after I pop the question to tell you how it turns out.  But the proposal is still a week and a half away, so you're input is welcome and more than likely will find it's way into the best night of my life :D

have dinner on a hill where u can c all the stars and the moon have a good dinner then tell her how much u love her then propose :rolleyes::)

Start now by telling her the mushy things that girls like. Tell her something new each day. How pretty her eyes are, how here hair shines, how your only thoughts that count during a day are of her. Then on the big day simply take her to the one place that she thinks is the most romantic spot in the world and pop the question.....

Tip: Find out what she wants in a ring. Gold, white gold, diamonds and how large, settings, etc.

Tip: Pick a day that you are going to always be able to remember.

Tip: REMEMBER everything that you tell her, she will bring it up in the future..