Nero v7.0.5.4

tempuser

No not yet , but i will today.

And for nero scout i use :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{3d6be802-fc0d-4595-a304-e611f97089dc}]
@="Nero Scout"

After the setup , it removes Nero-Scout.

@clavicle

I want to run it from "RunOnce" instead of a batch file.

Your method "only" remove Scout from windows Explorer! :rolleyes:

could be , and how i make it work with dutch version ?

Please try english version and if it's working then i'll look into dutch version :rolleyes: OK?

And to be sure just copy this line into your batchfile and replce %cdrom% with your path :yes: (and the serial... :D )

start /wait %CDROM%\Nero-7.0.5.4_eng_no_yt.exe /qn /norestart SERIALNUM_USERVAL="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" NERO_SCOUT=FALSE C2FF8B816=0 C57D52359=0 CD773A6E2=0 C6035F00C=0 C53BEFA20=0 CCB9D5429=0 C7CE8D626=0 CED1EAF52=0 CE38B9E06=0 C82602EE0=0 C7DFFCC12=0 C72CC518F=0 CE72D824A=0

Edited by Mercury_22

start /wait %CDROM%\Nero-7.0.5.4_eng_no_yt.exe /qn /norestart SERIALNUM_USERVAL="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" NERO_SCOUT=FALSE C2FF8B816=0 C57D52359=0 CD773A6E2=0 C6035F00C=0 C53BEFA20=0 CCB9D5429=0 C7CE8D626=0 CED1EAF52=0 CE38B9E06=0 C82602EE0=0 C7DFFCC12=0 C72CC518F=0 CE72D824A=0

work in french version thanks all :thumbup

#include<process.au3>
SplashTextOn("", "Installing Ahead Nero 7.0.5.4, please stand by...", 600, 25, -1, -1, 1, '', 14)
AdlibEnable("window")
_RunDOS("Nero-7.0.5.4_eng_no_yt.exe /qn /norestart SERIALNUM_USERVAL=" & '"' & "xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" & '"' & " NERO_SCOUT=FALSE C2FF8B816=0 C57D52359=0 CD773A6E2=0 C6035F00C=0 C53BEFA20=0 CCB9D5429=0 C7CE8D626=0 CED1EAF52=0")
ProcessWait("SetupX.exe")
ProcessWaitClose("SetupX.exe")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\CC29092D2DA035B70A09C43C3DA30133", "ProductName", "REG_SZ", "Nero 7")
_RunDOS("regsvr32 /s /u " & @CommonFilesDir & "\Ahead\Lib\MediaLibraryNSE.dll")
AdlibDisable()
Exit

Func window()
If WinExists("Nero", "Extracting Cab") Then
WinSetState("Nero", "Extracting Cab", @SW_HIDE)
EndIf
EndFunc

That's my autoit script for installing this. Of course replace the X's with your serial #. What I found was that after the .exe is unpacked, it started SetupX.exe. If you didn't wait for this process, you would move onto your next install. I've made it so that it waits for SetupX.exe to appear and then waits for it to close. I also implimented the small change to write the Uninstall info so that it doesn't read Nero 7 Demo when you clearly have the full version. Tell me what you all think.

-redfive

Can't we use some InstallMonitor (I believe Norton Systemworks has this) that reads all changes during Nero install?

after install the Monitor shows the new (and replaced files) files. All we have to do is put them in an SFX (rar or 7z).

The InstallMonitor also shows all registry adds and changes, all we have to do is export them to reg files, combine to one .reg file and done!

extract the 7z and run the .reg file! :w00t:

I am not trying it for myself rightnow because it seems such a simple solution, there must be a reason why no one has tried it yet!

Can't we use some InstallMonitor (I believe Norton Systemworks has this) that reads all changes during Nero install?

after install the Monitor shows the new (and replaced files) files. All we have to do is put them in an SFX (rar or 7z).

The InstallMonitor also shows all registry adds and changes, all we have to do is export them to reg files, combine to one .reg file and done!

extract the 7z and run the .reg file! :w00t:

I am not trying it for myself rightnow because it seems such a simple solution, there must be a reason why no one has tried it yet!

U mean Symantec AI Snapshot which comes with Norton Ghost? I've used it but it seems to add a fair few extraneous bits of crap IMHO... its a full system compare before and after and inevitably only works well on a total plain virgin system with no AntiVirus, background tasks or anything else running....

#include<process.au3>
SplashTextOn("", "Installing Ahead Nero 7.0.5.4, please stand by...", 600, 25, -1, -1, 1, '', 14)
AdlibEnable("window")
_RunDOS("Nero-7.0.5.4_eng_no_yt.exe /qn /norestart SERIALNUM_USERVAL=" & '"' & "xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" & '"' & " NERO_SCOUT=FALSE C2FF8B816=0 C57D52359=0 CD773A6E2=0 C6035F00C=0 C53BEFA20=0 CCB9D5429=0 C7CE8D626=0 CED1EAF52=0")
ProcessWait("SetupX.exe")
ProcessWaitClose("SetupX.exe")
RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Installer\Products\CC29092D2DA035B70A09C43C3DA30133", "ProductName", "REG_SZ", "Nero 7")
_RunDOS("regsvr32 /s /u " & @CommonFilesDir & "\Ahead\Lib\MediaLibraryNSE.dll")
AdlibDisable()
Exit

Func window()
If WinExists("Nero", "Extracting Cab") Then
WinSetState("Nero", "Extracting Cab", @SW_HIDE)
EndIf
EndFunc

That's my autoit script for installing this. Of course replace the X's with your serial #. What I found was that after the .exe is unpacked, it started SetupX.exe. If you didn't wait for this process, you would move onto your next install. I've made it so that it waits for SetupX.exe to appear and then waits for it to close. I also implimented the small change to write the Uninstall info so that it doesn't read Nero 7 Demo when you clearly have the full version. Tell me what you all think.

-redfive

EDIT : In windows it works , but NOT unattended , it hangs during install....

So nice try , but doesnt work

Edited by muiz

Hi, here's some report on my custom Nero installation project.

The Setup contains so far:

Nero Burning Rom / Express

Nero CoverDesigner

Nero Audio Plugins

Nero Toolkit

+ MauSau Audio Plugins (Ogg, RM, Lame MP3, and more)

+ Replaced mp3Pro with older Nero 6 build (audio skipping problem)

+ Nero (S)VCD-Video support

+ Complete Help included

I finally sorted out all Plug-in stuff. Now only things to implement is:

Necessary regentries

File associations

Nero Wave Editor

Complete build with full Dutch/English support will be roughly 50 MB. Half the size of the original. I'll also bring out a lite pack, with only Nero Burning Rom and Basic audio plugins with a download size of about 25 MB.

Edited by hp38guser

Hi, here's some report on my custom Nero installation project.

The Setup contains so far:

Nero Burning Rom / Express

Nero CoverDesigner

Nero Audio Plugins

Nero Toolkit

+ MauSau Audio Plugins (Ogg, RM, Lame MP3, and more)

+ Replaced mp3Pro with older Nero 6 build (audio skipping problem)

+ Nero (S)VCD-Video support

+ Complete Help included

I finally sorted out all Plug-in stuff. Now only things to implement is:

Necessary regentries

File associations

Nero Wave Editor

Complete build with full Dutch/English support will be roughly 50 MB. Half the size of the original. I'll also bring out a lite pack, with only Nero Burning Rom and Basic audio plugins with a download size of about 25 MB.

I am eagerly awaiting this release. :)