Silence of the foxes updated

LaptoniC

@LaptoniC

im not sure if this is a bug or not well it seems like a bug to me,, when i tested this out to create a thunderbird install,, it removed my current installed version of thunderbird off my pc

is this normal ?

can you look into this further to test if you can replicate this error

I dont know what cause this but I have tested several times and it didnt removed my currrent thunderbird.If you get this error again,could you tell me when it happens ie unpacking,copying files,packing..Thanks.

sorry i havnt been able to reproduce this error no matter how i attempt it and ive tried 5 times now

probely a stupid question but how do i put my adress book in to it ?? :blink:

if you want to keep your address book, copy the abook.mab and history.mab files from your Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles area and put them in your profile folder before you hit pack and that will add them

probely a stupid question but how do i put my adress book in to it ?? :blink:

if you want to keep your address book, copy the abook.mab and history.mab files from your Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles area and put them in your profile folder before you hit pack and that will add them

thanks i can get my adress book in to it but now it doesn't take my how do you call it ?

instals when it installs i don't see my acount's and local map's of the acount's ??

thanks i can get my adress book in to it but now it doesn't take my how do you call it ?

instals when it installs i don't see my acount's and local map's of the acount's ??

hmmm the only thing i say to try to do is carry the localstore.rdf and your mail folder to the profiles folder of your instillation before you pack then give it a shot,,

me i dont use multiple accounts in mine but i carry everything over like i just told you and my folder layout, account , addy book, mail .... everything is set up the way, so the only thing it asks me when i first turn it on, is for my password to my account so it can check my mail..

hope that helps you