The most stupid thing I have ever seen!

Gouki

Well, it may not be the most stupid thing ever, cause Ive seen some REALLY stupid things, however, this one really p***ed me off.

I was watching videos on video google, and I did a search for Bill Gates.

I found THIS VIDEO

Now ... Arent those the 3 most stupid persons ever? What did Bill Gates do to them!?

Its ok they dont like Windows, wich seems to be the problem with allot of people, but ... DONT LIKE IT, DONT USE IT!

I dont think there was a reason for such a stupid thing! :huh:

I think Linux sucks a**, but I dont go and kick Linus on the balls for that! I just dont trash talk it, and dont use it!

Edited by Gouki

Exactly! They are more likely to get trash talked than making a point in their cause.

I dont know why, but that video really disturbed me. I really cant belive how someone thinks that doing that will make them look cool!

Well, it may not be the most stupid thing ever, cause Ive seen some REALLY stupid things, however, this one really p***ed me off.

I was watching videos on video google, and I did a search for Bill Gates.

I found THIS VIDEO

Now ... Arent those the 2 most stupid persons ever? What did Bill Gates do to them!?

Its ok they dont like Windows, wich seems to be the problem with allot of people, but ... DONT LIKE IT, DONT USE IT!

I dont think there was a reason for such a stupid thing! :huh:

I think Linux sucks a**, but I dont go and kick Linus on the balls for that! I just dont trash talk it, and dont use it!

There were three pies, watch closely! ;)

hah i remeber when that was on TV like 2 years ago. funny though.. cause no matter how big your wallet is people will still throw a pie in your face :P

i dunno where the talk of linux came into this... i don't see penguin assassins attackin him.........

Edited by Bi0haZarD

I thought it was funny but back to the main reason why I replied...inux sucks - Sorry dude you are extremely misinformed. Linux is far from sucking. Most people say something sucks because they don't understand it. I say Quickbooks sucks - Does it? Hell no, I just hate it around tax time.