Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
XPero

[Contest] Design an alternative XPize logo

I'm not really happy with this, but my other results were crap:

xpizepreview5qp.jpg

However, the main problem is that the logo looks uglier the smaller pixel-size gets :/

So, will have another try, but maybe this one is an inspiration...

Attached the logo as an ico-file, in several sizes

xpize.ico

what i meant was this.

a blue background with a little glossy look. I hope you are understanding what the glossy look is like.

on that XP in white plain colours and ize in silver. again little shiny n glossy silver.

the SkillTill one is on the lines., but the glossy look is not there and not square.

ofcourse this may look pretty simple but i do not like those flasshy red green n all!!1

It's a salt shacker, and the stars come out of it ;)

Surely those big stars, never came out of those little holes... ;)

Be imaginative :P

Bedankt Martijn!

What program do you use? I lost the transparancy when using PhotoFiltre.

Axialis IconWorkshop can not edit PNG's. You can convert it to ICO, edit it, and convert it back to PNG, it keeps the transparancy but there should be an easier way. And the program is not free.

I also tried JDraw and SnIco, but thy are not as good as PhotoFiltre.

@flupke: I used the Magic Wand Tool from Adobe Photoshop CS2 ;)

Btw, why do you have your language set to German when you are Dutch (at least I think you are...)?

Edited by Martijn

Photoshop CS2, but that must be hundreds of €'s and hundreds of MB's! I will try Photoshop Elements.

Where can you set the language? I have never set something to German. I only filled in the location: Vlaams Brabant, Belgium. But you are right, I am 3/4 Dutch :)