• Netscape
  2. 2. Which browser do you simply hate?

• Opera
    • Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Netscape

:rolleyes: IE7

:unsure: codename - Win back the faithfulls :whistle:

just geting a feeling from the general perception of beta 2 , that the old Almighty might rule it again!!!!!

looks impressive. Firefox is an pack of extentions which eat memory in front of it. Are we up for the old times again.......................

I have always used IE, and always will.

I use it as its there, dont need to install anything else, compatible, never had any problems with it...why change? cant be arsed, IE comes with Windows...no probs with it.

Also, I can't stand threads like this, its like asking:

Whats the best Cheese?

WTF!?

Also, I can't stand threads like this, its like asking:

Whats the best Cheese?

Its for those who like only the best cheese amongst the whole lot.
I have always used IE, and always will.I use it as its there, dont need to install anything else, compatible, never had any problems with it...why change? cant be arsed, IE comes with Windows...no probs with it.

Yup , no probs with it except security lapses , no tabs etc. I agree it has the best compatibilit with most of the sites , but does not have the EXTRA STUFF like tabs which makes daily browsing lil boring and tedious .

Firefox and Internet Explorer both have their faults.

For instance, we all know that Internet Explorer is so what "insecure", and has bugs in it. With Firefox, some of my pages don't even display properly, if it has frames, but with IE6, it does.

And some pages containing videos don't even load with Firefox, which I think is gay, though I did download an extension and it still doesn't work.

Currently I'm using Firefox. I'm sick of IE6 right now and I hope IE7 is a big improvement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couldnt post in the poll because of the hate one. I use firefox but i dont hate the other 3. I like opera but it just doesnt have what i use and need. IE is great altho buggy and i've used for years before switching to netscape and then eventually to mozilla. Ended up with firefox just because the extensions can't be beat + I can back EVERYTHING up with MozBackup to a small file on my thumbdrive for reinstalls :D

this is my opera now.. 9.0tp2 8265

snap15md.th.jpg

i wonder if any other browser can setup their theme like this :D .. well its not just the theme theming that i liwk but the functionality, security & being fast browser.. one thing i only hate about opera (lol) is their tab behavior.. i like FF's way of tab navigation//