Switchless Silent Installers, RVM/nLite Addons, .MSI Files

RogueSpear

Update - 20060225

Added Microsoft Web Services Enhancements V2.0 SP3 and V3.0 (multi-installer)

Updated InstallShield Script Engine to include V10.5

Updated Paint.NET to V2.6

Updated Real Alternative to V1.47

Updated SyncBack to V3.2.10.0

Updated Winamp to V5.2

Additionally, I made available QuickTime Alternative V1.67 since there are quite a few people (me included) who are having difficulties with V1.68. I believe the problems with V1.68 stem from Apple's crappy V7.0.4 release of QuickTime. So anyway, both V1.67 and V1.68 are available for download.

muiz I'm well aware of when updates are released. I've got a subscription list about a mile long at both FileForum and Softpedia.

who doesnt

Next time i put request in front. when i request something ;)

thx for the updates.

Any plans to make MSI installers for:

Just curious. I have also been trying to create and perfect (before postined) some of my own MSI installers.

Thanks for all of your great work!

Edited by Shigadeyo

@Shigadeyo, I hate to say it but probably no. I have so much going on right now that it's a struggle just to keep up with what's here already. Besides the installers here, I also have to maintain as least as many which I don't post. These are mostly commercial apps or proprietary programs for work or clients. At some point soon something is going to have to give and unfortunately new titles here is probably going to be first. Also updates to existing titles may not show up here the week they're released from the developer either.

Luckily some others here at MSFN have started to release more and more installers, most notably Shark007. He's been putting out some really excellent work lately.

Hey people!

I have downloaded some of the stuff from this thread, and it has really helped me!

RogueSpear, I have a request, is it at all possible to make the Daemon 4.03HE

install to the old Daemon 3.xx directory, C:\Program Files\D-Tools ?

It would help me hugely !

Thankyou kindly,

DJ

Hi Rogue,

Thank you for all your installers so far, i use a few of them and they work 100% :D:D:D .

I just have one question: Do you plan an Unattended install or Addon codecs pack which include the most used codecs, like the suggested and non exhaustive list bellow???

DivX
XviD
Windows Media 8, 9, 10
Cyberlink 6
MKV
QuickTime
Real
Elecard MPEG 2
Ligos Indeo XP
Intel Indeo
MS MPEG-4
On2 VP6
Fraunhofer
WMA DirectShow
VobSub
AC3 Filter
Ogg Vorbis
GSpot

Regards

coucou

@Shigadeyo, I hate to say it but probably no. I have so much going on right now that it's a struggle just to keep up with what's here already. Besides the installers here, I also have to maintain as least as many which I don't post. These are mostly commercial apps or proprietary programs for work or clients. At some point soon something is going to have to give and unfortunately new titles here is probably going to be first. Also updates to existing titles may not show up here the week they're released from the developer either.

Luckily some others here at MSFN have started to release more and more installers, most notably Shark007. He's been putting out some really excellent work lately.

No problem. I understand completely. Thanks for all you have done thusfar and keep up the good work!

Update - 20060228

Added Desktop Sidebar V1.05.111

Removed Macromedia Shockwave Player

There were some problems with the Shockwave installer so I removed it until I have a chance to look it over and fix it. In the meantime I'm sure there are plenty of other Shockwave installers out there.

Any plans for:

Just curious. I have also been trying to create and perfect (before postined) some of my own MSI installers.

azureus

http://rapidshare.de/files/13145123/Progra...zureus.cab.html

Any plans for:

azureus

http://rapidshare.de/files/13145123/Progra...zureus.cab.html

Thanks. However, I am looking for MSI installers.